Your FIAT fantasy!

Currently reading:
Your FIAT fantasy!

Bigjawa

Charlie Dimmock! PHWOARR!
We were discussing what we would buy if the lottery came up, my mate wants ferraris etc, but if the 6 numbers came up, I'd have.........................

a 500 (tuned)

an orange 127 Sport

a 128 coupe (3P?)

a 131 twin cam 2 door (orange)

a 126

an X1/9

a MK2 Uno turbo

and every model of Panda I could get! (even the 30 and Young!)

Well ide personaly buy :

MK2 uno turbo and rebuild into mint condition with the full Hormann kit.

Fiat 500, fully tuned! saw the yellow one on minilites at Stanford and ive wanted one ever since!

Fiat coupe. Love em! would have to be in black.

and thats about it :p 3 cars would be plenty

but if it didnt have to be a fiat then Ide have to have a Delorean.

hmmm id go for sumfin wild a mad mish mash all of the great cars with still the fiat chassis no lol, so wen people say wow look at that amazing car i can say yeah that my cinq lol xxx

If you include Lancias, then I'd consider an immaculate Fulvia, and I may be persuaded to consider a Stratos. ;)

Hi B.J, not seen you much on V.D. these days? :confused:

Anyhow,choice of Fiats.

Abarth 850TC.
Abarth 595.
131, 2000 twin cam,in orange.
Fiat Dino coupe.
X/19,but with a 2000 twin cam engine.
Cinquecento trofeo.
& some kind of mentalised Seicento,as long as it looked std.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nah, mate, lost the BJ password, sometimes log in under my mates, but it's not a nice place for newbies it would appear now. Too many w******s

Besides, hardly ever ride anymore, unless it's more than 5 miles, usually just cycle everywhere instead:)

Bigjawa said:
Nah, mate, lost the BJ password, sometimes log in under my mates, but it's not a nice place for newbies it would appear now. Too many w******s

Yeah,I got a bit fed up at times as well! I still ride my old Guzz,but use the Sei in the winter.I have had enough of painfull joints,in the cold,& wet.I am getting old,LOL.

Steve.

If I was to build one then it would have to be a mk2 putno hgt with a tuned coupe 20v turbo replacing the rear seats & linked to a porcshe trans anxle with a factory rally wide body kit. (y) Other than that a supercharger for my abarth would do! (y)

New barchetta with all the options...

Fiat 124 (Spider)

and a stilo abarth just for every day use...

and give dunc some dosh to get his UT back from the hospital.

joecinq said:
Hmmm, my fiat fantasy...

ONE that won't go wrong!!

I would love a fiat 500 though :D

What would be fiat about that fantacy ;)

500 is a cool car...

Back