Your FIAT fantasy!

Currently reading:
Your FIAT fantasy!

serin said:
i want that :D

dino%20in%20race%20trim.jpg

and standard looking silver Cinq Sporting with some stupidly large engine in it :p

and a Stilo MW with abarth running gear for booting about to the shops in (y)

What about the crazy car we are travelling New Zealand in?

If I won won the lottery i'd build a race track around a couple of fields and buy loads of small Fiats and invite everyone from the forum down at weekends to race em :D Seriously.

I would also make my Stilo the best Stilo on the road :) and maybe buy a couple of Ferraris.

If I won the lottery, I'd buy a 1969 Dodge Charger 440 V8, but if it had to be Fiat only...

1. A rust free drivers door for my Uno 45S!
2. Some kind of sneaky big engine conversion for the above, maybe Integrale 16V turbo.
3. Strada 130 TC Abarth
4. 127 Sport (or 1300 GT)
5. Fiat 500/ 600 with Fireblade/ R1/ Hyabusa engine!
6. 128 3P Abarth
7. Dino
8. Just about anything worked over by Abarth engineers
9. Fiat Stilo Abarth in Ferrari red
10. Standard Mk1 Uno Turbo with naughty boost/ engine upgrades
11. Mk1 Uno SX with turbo conversion
12. Cinquecento Soleil converted to Sporting with 16v engine and turbo conversion!

Think that's about it for the moment - might even still have some change to play with after buying that lot :D

Last edited:
Well a lucky lottery win could only really mean on thing

STUPIDITY

Now I know a lot of people that would say you cant fit a bently turbo block in a Cinque. . . .

Its all a matter of money isnt it? Looks plain on the outside (if a litte low!) Just a slightly larger exhaust but BANG, 0-60 in 3.5 seconds

EAT THAT CHAVS!

Sorry, got carried away there,

probably a 1.4 turbo cinq with one exhaust either side, integrated in the rear bumper. . . I dont ask that much really

1986Uno45S said:
If I won the lottery, I'd buy a 1969 Dodge Charger 440 V8, but if it had to be Fiat only...

1. A rust free drivers door for my Uno 45S!
2. Some kind of sneaky big engine conversion for the above, maybe Integrale 16V turbo.
3. Strada 130 TC Abarth
4. 127 Sport (or 1300 GT)
5. Fiat 500/ 600 with Fireblade/ R1/ Hyabusa engine!
6. 128 3P Abarth
7. Dino
8. Just about anything worked over by Abarth engineers
9. Fiat Stilo Abarth in Ferrari red
10. Standard Mk1 Uno Turbo with naughty boost/ engine upgrades
11. Mk1 Uno SX with turbo conversion
12. Cinquecento Soleil converted to Sporting with 16v engine and turbo conversion!

Think that's about it for the moment - might even still have some change to play with after buying that lot :D

:eek: just noticed that, a big list :D but remember i dont think your going to win :p so dont get to carried away ;)

:) if i won the lottery i would buy a new old fiat 500 made out of galvanized steel in a bright fiat broom yellow fully tune aberth engine in

that all i would want

Id buy back all my old fiats, and slap a massive engine into my old punto, a 3 litre or something (in place of the rear seats), and somehow get a 4 wheel drive system fitted and trim all the interior in leather, with elecric seats and every other good thing you could think of. of course i wouldn't do it myself, I'd pay someone to do it :rolleyes:

Would be curious to know how much that would actually cost!

Cinq running a 380bhp supercharged 'busa engine. 0-60 in around 1.5-2 seconds, fully braced and slammed but wearing sx badges. The ultimate sleeper.

:D

plus a 500 running the same purely for sprints!

:cool:

Em

My abarth with 2 2.4 I5 engines stuck together in a V formation replacing the rear seats, again coupled to a porsche transaxle & with a proper 6 speed sequential box! (y)

just got back in from the pub... and ive been discussing with a mate about getting a cinq..... he laughed untill i mentiopned uno turbo conversion..... so has any or sdoes any one now someone thats done one? would it fit? suppose theres only one way to find out ;)

Back