You Missed A Bit....

Currently reading:
You Missed A Bit....

repost-1.jpg

https://www.fiatforum.com/leisure-lounge/99177-detailing.html

To be quite honest, all that bodywork prep doesnt really look too much different to the result your average person can get with a wash and polish

just wait till the sun comes out on a sunday afternoon, joe blogs will wash and polish it with basically grit and a scourer, and you'll see '07 plate cars running round, clean but with AWEFUL, no HORRIFIC marring and hazing all over the spot, looks' nasty.

my car has bad marring, but then its 8/9yrs old now, and not a classic ferrari 250gto (which would DESERVE that kind of proffession spent on it), but I keep it to a minimum by at least excersing some time toward it. just gave it a run over today to get the lime and dust off it today (took like 12mins just a rinse basically) and when I'd finished a new ST owner pulled upto collect their son/daughter and commenting it look'd very good for its age. which i liked:slayer: . but IF i had a new VXR I would excerise some care, but not 1weeks worth of 'paint correction' just some good tlc and a decent wax/sealant (maybe £10 a tin's worth:p ), but certainly NOT £2000 a tin worth crazy mofo:rolleyes:

Back