You know how when you get your first 20v...

Currently reading:
You know how when you get your first 20v...

i think there was a n/a available in japan but all the ones here are twin turbo unless they have been converted to single turbo for more power

EDIT: thats Gen 3's i dunno about previous generations

The uk version is only 240bhp as far as im aware! The jap import version is 280bhp.

Ross

good luck if you do get a rex... gen 3 has to be rthe way to go and personally id stick with a tt setup rather than single as the torque is lacking so the smaller tubby helps alot then the biggun kicks later for more umph :cool: :yum:

I imagine it's IG 20 vs. IG 20 though regardless? I hope Ryan is seeing this as a long term plan ;)

the only prob with import Ryan is the higher insurance mate

My mate done a few comparisons when he was looking for an rx-7 and the insurance wasnt the thing that put him off. It was the rebuilds and maintainance. If you are seriously considering getting a rx-7 phone a local speciailist and ask about maintainance and rebuilds and running costs etc. Then you will see whether or not you can afford one.

Ross

Exactly Ross, anyone can buy a car running them costs more, Ryan will skin himself to get one though then wrap it around a pole and blame the rotary engine.

Liam

Sun shone on a puddle and the shine blinded him causing him to ditch it!

Ross

dont be silly,he would see the signs ;)

buffsign.jpg

Back