Cinquecento Woy italian stalion

Currently reading:
Cinquecento Woy italian stalion

essexpoi

new member from esses

hi all,
well my names lewis not passed mt test yet but got my fiat cheeky chento for when i pass but need idears for it got some pics up oh and if you cant tell im a big fan of the rat/euro look

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: new member from esses

looks pritty snazzy mate, wot u mean by rat/euro look?

wide wheels stretched rubber and the body looking really tatty :D

well this is it really lol but need ideas

100414_140759.jpg

100414_140940.jpg

lewsandcheekychento.jpg

cheekychento.jpg

nice to hear what you think cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i no the guy who ownes it and i took the fiat badge off and there was a huge hole there and the closest this to me was that sticker lol i have taken the stripes off the side but it has taken a lump of paint off (n) but i am thinking of doing full body rust

i wouldn't do that on a cinq tbh, the metal is so thin it won't be long til its nearly all gone, and it'll look a bit OTT.. How about do the boot and the roof but once it gets that nice oxide colour seal it so it doesn't get worse to fast. Makes it look a bit darker and kinda wet by lacquering the rusted panels, still looks :cool: though

Last edited:
lol cheers for the warm welcome im stuck for ideas now . . . . and its stopped working

im in chelmsford mate not too far away

i like it seen it on rat-look.com aswell i rusted my bonnet 2 but its not as rusty as your how did you det it that good ? and thankyou because i saw the wood and just had the idea ov doin my wheel in it lol they are lookin gd haha. how muh you lowered it ??

Back