Wow look what I got!

Currently reading:
Wow look what I got!

PeteyPye

Mini dirt bike :worship:
A little 47cc engine/2stroke/unleaded. I look like a prat on it, but it outran a pizza scooter doing 30mph, haha!
Oh and also - it cost me a grand total of... £0

weeeeeeee... Now I just can't wait to get home from work and jump on it again :bang:

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 16
Ebay indeed - was really good service and quite cheap! Shame about the delivery guys - so f-ing rude!

Freekin kids on these in our local mossuns sometimes. No helmets, parents looking on pleased as punch.
Would not feel the slightest flicker of remorse were one of them to embed themselves sans helmet in my front bumper.
They're all you can hear when you go for a walk in the country these days. Scourge of the middle class! ;)

turboned said:
got a stack of confiscated ones (section 59 police reform act) makes the troublesome noisy streets quiet in an instant.......

you could ebay them all just to re-confiscate them (y) nobody'd ever know:rolleyes:

no - 9 of my friends are going to ride them on public land and get asbos. I personally am not stupid - private land for me!

Also - they havn't fallen apart yet and i've been pretty tought with mine!
They are so much fun, just something to do when i'm back from work - a nice chill out ride!

Back