Wow look what I got!

Currently reading:
Wow look what I got!

PeteyPye

Mini dirt bike :worship:
A little 47cc engine/2stroke/unleaded. I look like a prat on it, but it outran a pizza scooter doing 30mph, haha!
Oh and also - it cost me a grand total of... £0

weeeeeeee... Now I just can't wait to get home from work and jump on it again :bang:

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
PeteyPye

PeteyPye

Ebay indeed - was really good service and quite cheap! Shame about the delivery guys - so f-ing rude!

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
theres always chav's knocking about on them at the back of our halls, quite amusing as I drove down the track in the newer volvo yesterday and they all scittled assuming police or some crazed grampa/poor uni student :rolleyes:

Alan.D

Ban the Mongol rally
The Trooper said:
can u ride them legally on roads

Nope, and they would need as well as ins all the constructions & use items fitted i.e. lights, indicators, No Plate etc etc and would need a m/cycle licence or L plates & part 1 passed. :(

got a stack of confiscated ones (section 59 police reform act) makes the troublesome noisy streets quiet in an instant.......

bulldog5046

faster! FASTER!!!
turboned said:
got a stack of confiscated ones (section 59 police reform act) makes the troublesome noisy streets quiet in an instant.......

do you'll be giving them out to all the wanty FF'ers right? count me in

Freekin kids on these in our local mossuns sometimes. No helmets, parents looking on pleased as punch.
Would not feel the slightest flicker of remorse were one of them to embed themselves sans helmet in my front bumper.
They're all you can hear when you go for a walk in the country these days. Scourge of the middle class! ;)

Big Black Stilo

Middle class pretend chavs.

Me and me mates were talking about this, theres chavs, then theres pretend chavs

anyone else noticed this?

Alex

Now hacking in PHP
turboned said:

you could ebay them all just to re-confiscate them (y) nobody'd ever know:rolleyes:

OP
OP
PeteyPye

PeteyPye

no - 9 of my friends are going to ride them on public land and get asbos. I personally am not stupid - private land for me!

Also - they havn't fallen apart yet and i've been pretty tought with mine!
They are so much fun, just something to do when i'm back from work - a nice chill out ride!