Would you like a window seat?

Currently reading:
Would you like a window seat?

I get lost on trains. :eek:

Thats why I was worried about going to London to meet Missey. :eek:

Was glad it was only one change over at a place I knew. :) :eek:

Ever heard of a TV, you know them things that you use to watch things and play things??? :p Stop showing off with ya big fancy projector. :D

ya'll know where the train is.,lol., and as for my xbox, mt projecter is makin funny noises so have to sort that first.,lol

I get lost on trains. :eek:

Thats why I was worried about going to London to meet Missey. :eek:

Was glad it was only one change over at a place I knew. :) :eek:

Ever heard of a TV, you know them things that you use to watch things and play things??? :p Stop showing off with ya big fancy projector. :D

TV? thats for stoneage people and antique collectors.,:p

I'm just jealous, thats all. :p I got posters, pictures and 2 UV black lights on my walls so I wouldn't be able to see the picture if I had one. :eek:

Would like one though, but might get a 26" HD TV instead cos my old Xbox can run in HD modes. :D

i used to have 33in telly in my bedroom but you have to site in front of them to play a game, i wanted to be able to sit in bed and still be able to see everything., The projector is class, runs as TV, PC monitor, Games console etc.,

Just thinking, isnt it mad how off topic this thread has got.,.,lol:eek:

Do you project it onto the ceiling then??? :confused: lol

Can see my TV from my bed fine and can play games in bed. ;) But thats another story. :p :D

Yep, don't think everyone has covered every topic yet though. :p

I don't go on live so no real need to make it realistic. :p

and like I said, have no walls to project on. :( and I ain't pulling down my P!nk posters. :eek:

Anyways, I am off to finish off re-arranging the front room before mum slaps me. :eek:

Laters Dublin boy. :)

Back