General Would these work?

Currently reading:
General Would these work?

JustAndy

Doesn't own a fiat..
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey man

You could always get "Extreme Brillance" bulbs from Halfords, they are like £24.99 a piece but they are like 50/70% brighter.

Cheapest bet would be online though :)

i've put the second best bulbs from halfords - suprime Ex... or Brillence, or something..:confused:

I've found that these still arnt very bright untill you get to an unlit bit of road or are an on coming car :( - when you look at the lights they are very bright but they dont light up the road as well as the new cars you can get.

I got mine on a buy one get on free offer from halfords though so £15 for both, although much better than the bulbs i had (y) but they're not Fab

I wouldn't pay for both though, only got them for offer (y) well worth it for £15 though(y)

i've put the second best bulbs from halfords - suprime Ex... or Brillence, or something..:confused:

I've found that these still arnt very bright untill you get to an unlit bit of road or are an on coming car :( - when you look at the lights they are very bright but they dont light up the road as well as the new cars you can get.

I got mine on a buy one get on free offer from halfords though so £15 for both, although much better than the bulbs i had (y) but they're not Fab

I wouldn't pay for both though, only got them for offer (y) well worth it for £15 though(y)
lol well for me at the moment it feels like im just driving with my sidelights on pretty much (and yes i have got them dipped not just sides lol) and i need to change a sidelight anyway and thought whilst im at it i may as well change the full set of lights and buy the silvertec bulbs and de tango but that will probably have to be next month when i get my angel eyes :D

Back