Worst driven brand of car? and why?

Currently reading:
Worst driven brand of car? and why?

StevenRB45

Upstanding Member for Newcastle
This could be a poll but not sure what im going to get so i'll leave it open..
This is which car brand do you believe is most driven by people who should walk?
It can be a certain marque, for example audi...always seem to be in a hurry and pushy..except when they aren't at which point when you overtake they decide to accelerate cos they can't be overtaken not by anyone!, or mebbe rover, driven by clueless biffas throughout the land, or can be a single model of car for example the punto, master of undertaking the punto is forever seen appearing from unexpected angles and in gaps that just weren't there a moment ago, (this especially applies to ancient 55s) Or mebbe the land rover discovery a car driven by those who really just wanted a suit of armour that would protect them from their own stupidity, so they could pull out without using their mirrors and be safe in the knowledge they'll flatten anything short of a commercial vehicle. Go for it! what do you think the worst driven cars are and why?

the bloody porsche cayenne. i hate the things. been cut up many a time normally by blonde women with big plastic tits :rolleyes:

Any 0 - 5 year old BMW normally driven by males, especially 316/ 318 models. The bigger models are driven by people lacking in the trouser department :p

Agree about the Porsche Cayenne. Totally pointless car driven by pointless drivers. Same goes for large 4x4's that never get driven off road but seem to clog up the school run and Sainsbury's car parks instead.

Not sure if it covers vans, but any white van is almost guaranteed to be driven badly...

Agree about the Porsche Cayenne. Totally pointless car driven by pointless drivers. Same goes for large 4x4's that never get driven off road but seem to clog up the school run and Sainsbury's car parks instead.
:yeahthat:

Nissan Micra, driven by people of any age but usually red. Virtually every car forum has a thread about badly driven red Micra's!!

Nissan Micra, driven by people of any age but usually red. Virtually every car forum has a thread about badly driven red Micra's!!

Yes! That or the Toyota Yaris...Ive nearly been involved in a growing list of near accidents (currently standing at 6 over 6 months) due to Yaris drivers!

Anyone who gets in my way :devil:

NO, but I concour, softroaders (i loathe calling them offroaders, as the most theyve been offroad is the last kerb the silly bint driving "accidentally" drove over :rolleyes: )

BMWs arnt to bad, they just dont indicate

Some van drivers are cnuts, seems to depend on the van :chin:

I cant really help, as noone in my area seems to drive what thier ment to, Ive seen Almeras driven like loons, and imported Civic Vtis driven by old ladies who look 100 years old!

Apart from the plastic tits bit I think I qualify for most of the worst driven selections so far, I have a Clio 172 which I drive like its stolen and a black GP which I drive like a vicar. All guaranteed to annoy even a saint

Any car driven by a bloke or woman in a hat! :yuck:

you mean old hondas and fake hondas (rovers) driven my pensioners?
they are mobile death traps, especially when they pull out on you at the speed of a drunk slug.

Have we forgotten about your average 1.1 saxo and 106 driven by a recently passed spotty 17 year old thinking that handbraking on a roundabout means your a drift legend! Seen many a car spun in this situation!

Back