Technical woo hoo a record (for me)

Currently reading:
Technical woo hoo a record (for me)

udtrev

Twin Turbo powered :-)
It only took me 10 minutes to change the passenger dipped beam bulb - you know the one, it that hides behind the washer fluid and required triple jointed baby sized hand (n)

To be honest 5 minutes of that was getting the cacking lead off the bulb :bang:

Still I can say that as each time I change it the time taken does fall :D don't you just love the long lasting nightbreakers ? :bang:

Trev (off to put the joints in my hand back together)

funny that, my drivers side has just gone....gonna order a new set next week....pesky nightbreakers :D

If the driver's side has gone be prepared for the passenger side to match it.

Apparently the new 'Plus' nightbreakers are supposed to last longer, I'll be grabbing a pair shortly.

still at least the driver's side won't take long (y)

What a coincidence I changed mine last night. Did it in about 10 mins aswell. Hardest bit was seating the bulb correctly.

It was the original bulb I was replacing and I went for Philips +50% , those Osram I found were terrible longevity wise in my Alfa, and if you think the Bravo is hard to get to you want to try my Alfa :(

It only took me 10 minutes to change the passenger dipped beam bulb - you know the one, it that hides behind the washer fluid and required triple jointed baby sized hand (n)

To be honest 5 minutes of that was getting the cacking lead off the bulb :bang:

Still I can say that as each time I change it the time taken does fall :D don't you just love the long lasting nightbreakers ? :bang:

Trev (off to put the joints in my hand back together)

You know part of the washer fluid bottle is removable for easier access, don't you? :D

I put in brand new Osram bulbs in my Bravio when I bought it last christmas.
Took a maximum of 5 min. to change both sides...
You should all be glad you don't have a Stilo.
I had one and it's a nightmare to change bulbs. Mine was a 1,9 16V Multijet, and to change the left hand side bulbs, I needed to take out the battery or remove the wheel and take of the bumber...
Compared to this the Bravo is a breeze (only the Panda is easier, in that it takes about 30 sec. to change both sides).

Back