Technical What cables are needed for a proxy allignment on the Fiat Bravo?

Currently reading:
Technical What cables are needed for a proxy allignment on the Fiat Bravo?

basnlbravo

I've been trying to do a proxy allignment for a week now with no succes. I have a VAGKKL cablewhich does not work for proxy allignments, I also have 2 generic ELM 327 modules both of which do not work. I also found online some info that you need an yellow adapter cable to make it work? And on the MultiECUscan forum I found that an proxy allignment can only be done with ELM327. I've been trying for ages now to find concrete information online but I just cannot find anything! Does anyone one what I exactly need to do a proxy allignment??? Will a VAGKKL cable be enough with an adapter or do I need some other nonsense.
I've been pretty bummed out that I couldn't find any concrete info online about this.
Any help would be appreciated.

So for anyone wondering, for the Fiat Bravo II (2007+) 120 T-Jet all I needed was a genuine ELM327 adapter. I used a 30 euro's Vgate iCar Pro OBD2 device which worked flawlessly. There is no need for the yellow adapter cable for this car. I was able to acces all systems with this OBD2 scanner.

Thanks for the update

My basic OLD OBD reader is vgate

€30 sounds inexpensive :)

I will have a look (y)

The MES website normally has a 'key' showing which cable(s) are required for which module

Maybe your other ELM were not to the correct Specification..?
That seems to be a longterm problem with ELM and FIAT :(

Good to hear you got it complete :)

So for anyone wondering, for the Fiat Bravo II (2007+) 120 T-Jet all I needed was a genuine ELM327 adapter. I used a 30 euro's Vgate iCar Pro OBD2 device which worked flawlessly. There is no need for the yellow adapter cable for this car. I was able to acces all systems with this OBD2 scanner.
thanks for sharing. I'm also struggling with proxy alignment. My adapter is just a basic elm 327 and it throws timeout error and unknown error. Apparently, I'm able to connect to the modules
1684866639551.jpeg

Back