Technical Wiring

Currently reading:
Technical Wiring

Jamie47

Could someone tell me which wire is high speed, low speed, park and power on this harness from the windscreen wiper stalk on my 1992 Ducato 2.5 td based motorhome please.

Attachments

• D0B6CA17-D858-4FB2-8198-A4444627FC3E.jpeg
    D0B6CA17-D858-4FB2-8198-A4444627FC3E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
I am sorry, but I cannot do that with any confidence, as there appear to be discepancies in the only diagram available to me, that I have previously extracted from the German languge workshop manual which is supposed to apply to the x230 model.

The manual is available in the downloads section, and I have added colour code translations, to some of the extracted drawings. I am attaching a pdf copy, which may be of some use.

If you look at the motor unit, 5015 at lower left, and then at the stalk switch, 2001, immediately above the connections for the two speeds appear to be crossed. Further the diagram is in two sections with a schematic on the left, and a wiring diagram on the right. You need to cross reference for wire colours, but there seems to be another discrepancy between the two sections, look at the pin numbering for 5015 in both sections??????

Most of the colours do not match your photo, which shows only 4 wires, while the diagram has five including earth
The positive parking supply from the switch appears to be beige in colour

Back