General wipers

Currently reading:
General wipers

stripey stilo

has any 1 bought bosch wipers for there car.

cos i need some but was wunderin if they were any good.:confused: or are there better ones on the market

av just bin on the bosch website and u can get the aero blades like on the new golfs the whole thing made of rubber but i cant find any where that stocks them but they do look better than the standard 1's

Halfords own brand have spoilers i think and they are cheaper than the bosch ones and do as good of a job

AppleSei said:
Halfords own brand have spoilers i think and they are cheaper than the bosch ones and do as good of a job

Correct - fitted these last week - got the 19/22S set - normal passenger, spoiler driver - working fine so far...(y) (y) (y)

I bought a set of BOSCH ones of EBay, and they're great, the guy i bought em off, would supply the spoiler type as well, have a look at the post i started on wipers a few weeks back, the link should be there.
(PS: I got a rear FIAT original wiper for my stilo for £5 too, FIAT wanted £28 for it!, the link for this should be there too) Good luck

Be aware. Bosch sell the wipers singular in Halfords NOT as a pair. If buying off ebay check listing (y)

Back