Whoops - is someone getting TOO involved

Currently reading:
Whoops - is someone getting TOO involved

Maybe he got fed up with trying to control all the chavs and decided to become one for the evening?

Just out of interest, (well I think it's interesting) does anybody realise that chav is an acronym (or mnemonic) and if so does anybody know what it stands for?

You missed a bit !!

"may your parents be forever found wearing shellsuits" :p :ROFLMAO:
Surely no-one on here could possibly found to be the spawn of shellsuit wearers. For me I'd rather Mrs. Beard found me in a cross dressing S&M bar rather than be exposed as the offspring of people who wore shell suits. Ahem, that is if cross dressing S&M bars actually exist.

Just out of interest, (well I think it's interesting) does anybody realise that chav is an acronym (or mnemonic) and if so does anybody know what it stands for?

all chav acronyms are retrospective. the word existed before any of the acronyms.

back in the 80s everyone said charv or charver in the north east, and we still do to this day. i would be very surprised if the post millenium popular culture use of the word chav does not derive from charver, because chav is so similar and it has the same meaning. all the other words of the same meaning are so different (like scally for example).

Back