Who would be interested in a FF run to the Ring?

Currently reading:
Who would be interested in a FF run to the Ring?

Andy_sx

as title, following on from the trackdays thread it would appear a few of us wouldnt mind having a trip over to Belgium and have a day or two, or whatever, at the Nurburgring.

so who would be interested?

i can get info on ferrys and chunnels etc aswell as hotels and campsites etc if there are enough people, or maybe just have a few of us go (y)

so... whos in???

i am for certain(y)

serin

***** Friendly
i might, but it depends on timing and what car i have at the time :chin:

OP
OP
Andy_sx

Andy_sx

it might be in germany, might be in Belgium, i dont think its made its mind up yet.... :D :eek: tbh mate in not 100%

was thinking later this year or early next what with all the shows coming up for a fair few of us. would have to see whens best for everyone else though really as it would be much better if we could get a massive group rather than a few. it also gives people time to get the bits and pieces that they want done done and to save a bit of spending dosh for that one last lap... :D

Andy_sx said:
it might be in germany, might be in Belgium, i dont think its made its mind up yet.... :D :eek: tbh mate in not 100%

was thinking later this year or early next what with all the shows coming up for a fair few of us. would have to see whens best for everyone else though really as it would be much better if we could get a massive group rather than a few. it also gives people time to get the bits and pieces that they want done done and to save a bit of spending dosh for that one last lap... :D

Its germany.... me and H did this in his coupe last year :)

bulldog5046

faster! FASTER!!!
i'm up for it buthow much is it going to cost? for me it would probably need to be next year ideally, better chanse of me getting a job

chaos

Ah. Not good...
I'd love to do either the Nurburgring or the Osterrichring, but since the latter doesn't really exist any more :)() I'm left with the Eiffel region of Germany :D