Who would be interested in a FF run to the Ring?

Currently reading:
Who would be interested in a FF run to the Ring?

Andy_sx

Established member
as title, following on from the trackdays thread it would appear a few of us wouldnt mind having a trip over to Belgium and have a day or two, or whatever, at the Nurburgring.

so who would be interested?

i can get info on ferrys and chunnels etc aswell as hotels and campsites etc if there are enough people, or maybe just have a few of us go (y)

so... whos in???

i am for certain(y)

it might be in germany, might be in Belgium, i dont think its made its mind up yet.... :D :eek: tbh mate in not 100%

was thinking later this year or early next what with all the shows coming up for a fair few of us. would have to see whens best for everyone else though really as it would be much better if we could get a massive group rather than a few. it also gives people time to get the bits and pieces that they want done done and to save a bit of spending dosh for that one last lap... :D

Andy_sx said:
it might be in germany, might be in Belgium, i dont think its made its mind up yet.... :D :eek: tbh mate in not 100%

was thinking later this year or early next what with all the shows coming up for a fair few of us. would have to see whens best for everyone else though really as it would be much better if we could get a massive group rather than a few. it also gives people time to get the bits and pieces that they want done done and to save a bit of spending dosh for that one last lap... :D

Its germany.... me and H did this in his coupe last year :)

I'd love to do either the Nurburgring or the Osterrichring, but since the latter doesn't really exist any more :)() I'm left with the Eiffel region of Germany :D

Back