Who wants a Wanky?

Currently reading:
Who wants a Wanky?

This could ONLY come from America! (n):yuck::cry:

Having a wanky would give me sleepless nights!!!

18-Lights_Installed_In_Winky.jpg

He's a bit creepy!

Jim

the bit that really annoys me is the position of the hole on the parcel shelf, it should have been beneath the cat so the wires are hidden. if i was there and i saw him drill the hole where he drilled it, i would have stuck a stanley knife in his head.

Last edited:
the bit that really annoys me is the position of the hole on the parcel shelf, it should have been beneath the cat so the wires are hidden. if i was there and i saw him drill the hole where he drilled it, i would have stuck a stanley knife in his head.

lmao, totally agree, although I don't think I'd go as far as stabbing him in the head...

actually couldnt contain myself from laughing out loud. Probably the first time where i could of wrote LOL and meant it but no i didnt. i am still giggling now.

Is it just me or does Wanky look like roadkill?? :rolleyes:

Back