Which Laptop?

Currently reading:
Which Laptop?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yep, I haven't noticed, still a good price though.

I hate people who don't add VAT, i went to sutton auto factors for a new oil filter, £4.25, I knew I had a £5, could i get away with it or would it be slightly over, only a few pence, I had 10 seconds to work it out, I wasn't 100%, it came to £4.99. lol.

Steve C said:
Sorry to drag this up again, but this has come up for sale locally to me. Is it any good for the money?

Toshiba 3480 CT, Pentium 3 - 500, 192mb RAM, 12Gb Hard disk, External CD-RW, External port replicator, Very small and light notebook, Windows XP with SP2 installed and Office XP, Theres a few scratches on the outter lid and a little light cover missing, but the screen is scratch free and everything is in perfect working order. £220.

i had one similar :D

the 3440ct :p

500mhz aswell

it depends what you need it for, mine used to run the sims easily enough, and the internet, albeit on the internal 56k modem :p

ive got some ram that you could have you up to 384 RAM! cauz as they are so thin and light, they are quite easily broken :cry:

and a spare battery :D, oh and a USB floppy drive :D and some other bits (y)

im also getting a bit edgy, as i want a laptop, and am getting payed tomorrow :eek:

Last edited:
It's rubbish.

AMD K6 400mhz or so, 64? or 128mb RAM, 4gb HDD, 12.1" DSTN screen, CD-ROM, network/modem.

That one will probably be for sale if i get it fixed to make way for something less of a desktop replacement :)

I might have a P4 3.06ghz laptop, 1gb RAM, 60GB HDD, Geforce5600go 128mb, 1400*1050 high res 15.1 screen, with wireless, DVD+/-RW, 4 USB, firewire etc. for sale very soon.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back