Styling Wheels Finished

Currently reading:
Styling Wheels Finished

Rackham115

Hi all,

Finally got my wheels finished :D so thought i'd post to get a few comments back and see what you think? just had them powdercoated in a black chrome finish, hope you like them(y)

Attachments

• P2150009.JPG
    P2150009.JPG
    777.3 KB · Views: 346
  • P2150023.JPG
    P2150023.JPG
    768.8 KB · Views: 324
black_wheels.jpg

Been wanting to do the same thing to mine, thats a photoshop above
is powder coating better than spraying?
Would you mind telling me how much it cost you?
I was quoted £100ish for spraying all 4.

Last edited:
black_wheels.jpg

Been wanting to do the same thing to mine, thats a photoshop above
is powder coating better than spraying?
Would you mind telling me how much it cost you?
I was quoted £100ish for spraying all 4.

cheers for all the replies

in answer to your question coyle, i was advised by a friend to go with the powdercoating. it seems to be more hardwearing than paint which can only be good for somewhere which will get a lot of stick through grit on roads etc. i guess it all depends on how good the job is done at the end of the day aswell but i was advised to go with the powdercoating. It cost £220 to have all four done and they are a black chrome which means they really shine when they reflect sunlight which is good. Cars been getting a lot of attention ever since its been done which is always good :yum:

Powder coat is by far the best method for a start you get an even finish and give a painted wheel less than a year and it will all start coming off especially if you curb it.

and will the chips not start to show if you curb the wheel's when they are powder coated?
I would want mine in black chrome so they realy shine. i like the way yours look mate.

kerbing does show, really badly against the black as the silver alloy comes through. i originally had them done and i kerbed the front left after just a week of having them done :cry: :bang: :cry:. i booked it back in and they said that because they took longer to do the centrecaps than they were supposed to they would re-do it for free :D :worship:. i have to admit though they did take their time doing the centrecaps but i got them in the end and i think that they look really good, i'm really pleased with the job they have done on them :D

hi im from greece and i buy the abarth carbon rims and i must paint them because i take from ebay from german ho the winter with the snow cast salt and the salt is browken the color of the rims is anyone now the exactly color code?thank you

Back