500 Wheel Trims

Currently reading:
500 Wheel Trims

Annies500

Just bought my partner a 2016 Fiat 500. It has standard wheel trims/Hubs which are a bit bland. I dont want to go to the expense of replacing the wheels with full alloys at this time but I would like to change the hubs to something more interesting. The tires are 175/65R and I have measured the existing hubs and they measure 15.1/2 inches outside diameter but I am confused when I look at on-line sights which refer to 14" diameter for 500s. Can anyone advise me? Thanks
Colin

Welcome to the forum :)

What's the 3rd number? ie is it 175/65R14 or 175/65R15? If it's 14, then the ones marked 14" are what you want :)

There are some genuine ones here, although for that price you'd be better off getting a nice set of alloys!!!
Wow ???
Get get a second hand set of alloy's and have them refurbished for less then those trims

You can pick up a set of lounge alloys with decent tyres for £150 on eBay.

I agree.

Hubcaps never look as good as proper alloys. One of the main reasons i went for a Lounge for my daughter.

But as above second hand sets are available at such reasonable prices that it's surely a no brainer.

There are so many sets out there, it's also possible to find sets that don't need a £200 refurb on top. Its a buyers market for sure. There's a set of lounge rims with 4 ok tyres in essex for £220 on ebay. All rims look very good bar a curb scuff on one wheel.

Or if you can find a set of alloy rims without tyres, use the tyre's off your steel wheels and save a bit more. Just make sure they are the same diameter.

I shouldn't think it would be long before Typcastboy has a spare set knocking about.

The OP said quite clearly that he DID NOT want to get alloys... :rolleyes:

Plenty of interesting genuine Fiat wheeltrims from other similar cars (Punto etc) to be had if you look, try Shop4Parts for example.

What he says is that he "did not want go to the expense of replacing the wheels with full alloys at this time", which implies he thinks it may be too expensive.

Hence why virtually every reply has suggested that it's not as expensive to upgrade to alloys as you'd think.

So no need for the rolling of eyes etc...........

Thanks

They look good on my caravan !

Attachments

• Camb2018.jpg
    Camb2018.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
It's an Eriba Puck, the smallest one, and tows beautifully behind my 500. It is small, but as there is only my dog Max and myself, plenty big enough. The caravan is 28 years old and they hold their value very well.

Back