What's your favourite F1 team? [1]

Currently reading:
What's your favourite F1 team? [1]

If someone want to vote for another team, post a new poll...

Here only votes for Ferrari ok?... :D:D:D:D

I joke... ;)

Ciao at all!! Also McLaren and Williams fans....:)

Donz...

...but... your sei isn't silver....

Have you mistaken to put your vote or to choise your SEI color?... :D:D

Ciao ;)

nope my sei isn't silver, but i think ferrari has killed the sport over the last 2 years, haven't these first few races of this season been a lot more enjoyable?

SEI POWER

Jonna...

I also like italian driver, Fisichella and Trulli, but for me a Ferrari always have to win, then if it is driven by an Italian, a German or a Alien... it isn't important...

Where do you work?...

Donz...

I agree in this season more show, but with new regulations, is it real sport?... The fast have to stay at the top, not who do less petrol...

I hope a good fight and a red winner...

Ciao! :)

I still think Snipers would make F1 a damn site more interesting [}:)]

i'm the jelly baby...twisted jelly baby

I lost interest in it years ago, it really needs to be dragged back to basics. The cars need to be controlled by the drivers, not by a computer. Bring back minimal wings, big fat slicks, powerslides, and brakes that need to be looked after to complete a race. Some argue that F1 is supposed to represent the pinnacle of technology, but that just bumps up the cost to make lesser teams have no chance, and takes away all the excitement for the spectators.[}:)] If you watch bike racing, you can sometimes see 3 or 4 changes of leader per LAP, and with rallying you can see the effort that the drivers need to put in to get anywhere near the pace!

Rant over!!:D

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
http://mysite.freeserve.com/close_to_cracking_up/
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Cinqs_and_Seis/
http://www.clubcento.co.uk/

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by roby76it
Jonna...

Donz...

I agree in this season more show, but with new regulations, is it real sport?... The fast have to stay at the top, not who do less petrol...

Ciao! :)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

yeah but those with less petrol have to stop more.....

SEI POWER

It's true what you say Donz, but I speak about qualifying session... Alonso or Burti in pole?.... Bleah... Schumy, Coulthard, Raikonen, Barrichello, Montoya should be in pole for me...
However in F1 it's always like this, after some years regulations are changed by FIA for to shuffle the cards... In the past when McLaren or Williams dominated your season happened the same thing...
Then were bad days for us Ferraristi... then yes F1 was boring...:D

Cheers Donz!

I'm with you Pete, tecnology are killing F1, but if you think about new cars you find: ABS, EBD, MSR, ASR, fly by wire, etc... and F1 with the best manufactures in the world: Dailmer-Crysler, Ford, Fiat!!!, Renault, Toyota... can't follow this way...

Ciao fix...

Roby

P.s.

A little question out of the contest for you Pete, what mean your original nick?...

The brazilian grand prix was the best F1 race ever! Was the first time i watched a F1 race all the way through.
With nearly 700bhp through the rear wheels on semi-slicks in the rain you know its going to be good! :D:D:D

"The Not so Fast but Furious"

Jonna...

I try to guess: You are typist in McLaren... :D:D:D

Jonna my English is bad, if you write a letter yes and three no... What do I understand? :D:D:D

...;)

Roberto :)

I voted McLaren becuase have a british driver in there and arent ferrari! Bike racing is much better to watch... anyone who watches MotoGP, WSBK, supersport, Brit bikes will probably agree. Also as Rossi has shwon after this year he isnt afraid to go ride for other teams with lesser machinary after ditching Repsol Honda (best bike in MotoGP) for yamaha.

Paul

Despite what the name says I now drive a punto!

Ferrari. Italian all the way.

The other F1 teams are robots with no passion. Just look at the history of Ferrari with great drivers like Juan Manuel Fangio in the 1950's, Ludovico Scarfiotti in the 1960's, Niki Lauda and Jody Scheckter in the 1970's, Gilles Villeneuve and Nigel Mansell in the 1980's, Alain Prost and Michael Schumacher in the 1990's.

Ferrari have a fantastic F1 history, and it's not all good. They spent many years as an unsuccessful team. Gilles Villeneuve, for me the best Grand Prix driver of all time, died in a Ferrari in 1982.

Ferrari are the heart of Formula 1. Without the Italians it would be nothing.

<h5>Click here for pictures of my Uno
Click here for pictures of my Brava

yeah i gotta agree with Fixit i used to love formula one but they have steralised it and sucked the life out of it,got to get back to a more raw version.look at formula 3 ,cars can spin off and still win the race and as such they are more willing to take risks.i know its not that simplistic i was just using this example to quantify my point;)

The Fiat Cinquecento
Fun While It Runs

Back