What's your favourite F1 team? [1]

Currently reading:
What's your favourite F1 team? [1]

er jordan.even named my lad jordan.like yellow cars.er yes thats it.lotus were good gold and black jps colours were the b*ll*cks.4 those of us with no teeth.

if it aint broke dont fix it.purple pain.up the villa.brava 1.6sx.
no fag.lighter required.

Hi Everyone!

Ferrari all the way! They have the history, the heritage and the passion that the other teams can only aspire too.:D

Pete has made some valid points, about taking the sport back to basics and giving control to the drivers, I have to say, I'd love to see it, but this is the 21st Century.

The truth is that this sport represents technological development in every form, if it means detracting from the drivers skills, then that's the price we pay, let's see who can develop the best equipment. This is not athletics, a sport which embodies the physical development of a human being to get results, it's about man and machine, best man, best machine, you win!

You also have to remember that as most sports these days, this is a business, money is king, if you don't get results, you don't get the money, sad but true.

As for the new rules and regulations, ok, they might have made the current races more interesting, but they were only introduced to handicap Ferrari and everyone knows it, I don't remember the same sort of restrictions being applied to the Williams Team in the late 80s, early 90s when any chimpanzee could get in one an win a championship, Mansell, Hill, Villeneuve, Prost, drivers who at that particular time in their careers would never have won championship was it not for that Williams, which was also the most technologically advanced car of it's day, traction control, active ride, launch control, anti-lock-brakes and so on.

So lay off the Italians and celebrate Ferraris complete domination of the sport, they have the man, they have the technology, and remember, domination is only ever short lived in this sport, and other teams season will come.

This is only my opinion and I guess there'll be a few disputing responses posted after this.

To change the subject slightly, what do you guys think about the Williams new nose, ugly or what? I hope it works better than it looks!

Twincamms.:D

If Any One Can Stir Up This Joint.........Emm Can!
FIAT Stilo 1.6 Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really.
Err, Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs, Ambipur Air Freshener.

Thank you Steve C

And with no further posts this matter now seems to have been concluded!

Twincamms.:D

Err, Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs, Ambipur Air Freshener.

I take it you're happy with the conclusion on this subject to date then Steve?

Twincamms.

i can't believe you lot are still talkin about this one!

i'm i the only one who remembers this thread starting [:eek:]

- - Donz - -

Donz

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, or as you so politely called me in a previous post, are you just being an arse?

:p

March the 7th, it's go go go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.

Back