What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Hello Mike. I think I owe you an apology? I had no intention to upset you, so again, sorry. Please don't take offence and please do continue to post on the forum. As Jack explained above I couldn't get hold of the stuff you were talking about - I'm afraid I'm very limited as to what I understand about how to work computers! :bang:

Kindest regards
Jock

Last edited:
No farm eggs yesterday, :cry:so today I swooped early. One dozen eggs now sitting in my kitchen. :) These local eggs are so good.

At the start of the first lockdown, eggs were difficult to find in supermarkets. A local farm shop had plenty, and fewer customers. And as you say, they do taste better. As you enter the farmyard, the donors are looking at you through a gate, all free to roam.

Plenty now available at the supermarkets, don't care, will continue to go via the farm shop. Only 5p more for six, worth every penny.

'Seasonal' marketing emails.
One this morning from CarParts4Less, titled "Unbeatable Valentine's Deals".

Happy valentine's day, no roses, but I did get you some new shock absorbers.

The look on her face when you tell her you got her a £250 voucher for The Body Shop, only to realise, that it's actually a £250 for the body shop.

"I thought you could use it after that incident at the supermarket car park last month" ...

(I stole this from god knows where) ... hope you all get it :D

had a very good smile to day parcel arrives from down south. as its coming up to my 75 my dear old mate of over 70 years sent me a large picture of the pair of us at the bognor regis birdman ralley.this was back in the early 70s we won 1st prize. and for the next 4years did it again the picture of the red baron and his flying machine. oh they were the days

thought this was a cake

222.JPG

I found myself watching Rick Stein for some reason.... Anyway, he was in a French vineyard being driven around in a new Panda 4x4. Glad to see they are still the vineyard go to car! I remember the original 4x4 seemed to be standard issue back in the day for carting grapes about.

I'm thinking that you do know shockabsorber is a brand of brassier.
Ha ha ha
J
Now you mention it, that seems to ring a feint bell. Not really on my radar.

Minus eleven here and it’s very sunny. Absolute stillness as well, very surreal :cool:

At minus 11, even without lockdown, I shan't be coming to visit. It was -2.5 here last night, quite cold enough, thank you.

Ive had half an eye open for the Alfa mito..

I have 199 model punto's but could do with the next car to have Cruise

In the South Wales valleys.
They are a very common sight..
My neighbour has one.. and 2 identical others in the village

I actually got to see one near work around Oxford.. it was 'Cardiff' registered :)

Last edited:
Ive had half an eye open for the Alfa mito..

I have 199 model punto's but could do with the next car to have Cruise

In the South Wales valleys.
They are a very common sight..
My neighbpur has one.. and 2 identical others in the village

I actually got to see one near work around Oxford.. it was 'Cardiff' registered :)

Didn’t all the late model puntos come with cruise control? 2015, 16, 17, 18 models ?

Didn’t all the late model puntos come with cruise control? 2015, 16, 17, 18 models ?
T
TBH.. no idea

I was told all mito's do.. ( they dont..)

Obviously my TA did in 2012.. ( why I bought it..)

But realistically it probably needs to be an mj.. so that might limit supply :eek:

Spotted this local car last weekend..
Colour reminded me of my sons old punto 55
'Mid 90's car'

Attachments

• 20210206_113111.jpg
    20210206_113111.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
T
TBH.. no idea

I was told all mito's do.. ( they dont..)

Obviously my TA did in 2012.. ( why I bought it..)

But realistically it probably needs to be an mj.. so that might limit supply :eek:

Spotted this local car last weekend..
Colour reminded me of my sons old punto 55
'Mid 90's car'

I'm looking to sell my MiTo 1.6 MJ, if you're interested :)

Back