What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

You bastard!:D Such a bargain!

I thought that there must be something wrong for it to be £1,000. But, it is a great car! Its so quiet and smooth, its unbelievable. Sitting at 70/80 on the way home was lovely. Only bit I don't like is the MPG thing they have under the rev counter...put your foot down to overtake and it goes down to 10!

Girlfriends getting an owl sometime later this week :D
Need to think of a name though lol any ideas? and not hedwig lol

orly.jpg

damnyouautocorrect.com a boat load of :ROFLMAO: right there.

adding the white LED's, for my proposed 'cockpit' conversion, to my ebay watched list... kinda finding it hard to look for heater panel and ashtray/cruise control replacements due to space constraints... got plans for the ciggie lighter illumination (thanks to Volvo Trucks and their clear 'rings')

damnyouautocorrect.com a boat load of :ROFLMAO: right there.

adding the white LED's, for my proposed 'cockpit' conversion, to my ebay watched list... kinda finding it hard to look for heater panel and ashtray/cruise control replacements due to space constraints... got plans for the ciggie lighter illumination (thanks to Volvo Trucks and their clear 'rings')

I love that site, can spend hours just reading and laughing when theres nothing else to do

I've got my grades back for 2/3 bits of coursework for the Computer Aided Engineering Module. Already on a 2:1 without the last coursework:D
86%, 98%, TBA (y) Looking like a 1st for this module Ahhhh need only 23% to get a 1st

Back