What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

had to stop on a steep hill today because a lorry had stopped on a single track road.

Pulled hand brake up, off the foot brake. - car rolled backwards:eek:
Pulled handbrake all the way up, loud knocking and creaking noise - car rolled back slowly...

That awkword moment when you have everyone's attention and your slowly rolling down a hill:p creeping away from the scene. ha ha.

(Need to fix handbrake*)

had to stop on a steep hill today because a lorry had stopped on a single track road.

Pulled hand brake up, off the foot brake. - car rolled backwards:eek:
Pulled handbrake all the way up, loud knocking and creaking noise - car rolled back slowly...

That awkword moment when you have everyone's attention and your slowly rolling down a hill:p creeping away from the scene. ha ha.

(Need to fix handbrake*)

haha i can just imagine that
Sneaking away slowly, backwards down a hill

Interesting shift on Sunday...could have been effected by asbestos! Thought we would have to chuck all our kit away, turns out the asbestos got removed a while ago. I managed to get a rather sexy new pair of joggers thanks to custody!

Only downside is I wont get any new kit...my trousers are too big :(.

Made a new drink!
w00t.gif

(new drink to me, other drinks are available)

you need 7up and vimto cordial,

add vimto to glass as if making up cordial then use 7up.

and it tastes just like Cola cubes!!!!!!!!!
w00t.gif

:yum:
:D

you can do that with port instead of vimto cordial and blue wkd instead of 7up it tastes like vimto and make you a little more cheery than your one will (y)

Today.. we got the concrete base down! the pit now has a floor.. however it was very flooded, but i came up with the idea of putting a sump in one end of it and thats worked quite well!

will be a few days till we can get the blocks layed. hoping that the base will set with all the water around >_< it was a bout 2 ft deep this morning!
good job i use to work at a pond shop.. one of the "dead" pumps they threw away came in handy lol

I've been teaching Kru(my 4 year old son) to whistle the dog. I told him when he can whistle the dog will come to him so he's been practicing for the past few weeks.
This morning Kru said "dad I can whistle".
A rush of air came out of his mouth but no whistle.
I said "keep practicing, you'll get it right soon".
Then the dog waked in the room and Kru said "see dad"?
Obviously a coincidence, so I took kru into the kitchen and told him to do it again.
Yeh you guest it, the dog walks in and Kru has a huge smile on his face.
I'm thinking no fukin way, so I boot the dog outside, wait for him to start sniffing about and tell Kru to whistle.
The dog instantly looks up, walks back into the house and sits in the kitchen looking at Kru.
So on the 26th of January 2012 my son learnt to whistle, unfortunately only dogs can hear it ...

I've been teaching Kru(my 4 year old son) to whistle the dog. I told him when he can whistle the dog will come to him so he's been practicing for the past few weeks.
This morning Kru said "dad I can whistle".
A rush of air came out of his mouth but no whistle.
I said "keep practicing, you'll get it right soon".
Then the dog waked in the room and Kru said "see dad"?
Obviously a coincidence, so I took kru into the kitchen and told him to do it again.
Yeh you guest it, the dog walks in and Kru has a huge smile on his face.
I'm thinking no fukin way, so I boot the dog outside, wait for him to start sniffing about and tell Kru to whistle.
The dog instantly looks up, walks back into the house and sits in the kitchen looking at Kru.
So on the 26th of January 2012 my son learnt to whistle, unfortunately only dogs can hear it ...

ha ha, made my day :)

Back