Whats made you jealous today.

Lolita

is back
To be honest I've not got a clue! She rang tonight and I feel all empty inside that I can't see her :( I just need a cuddle dammit - and a dang good passionate snog wouldn't go a miss either!

I swear the female species will be the end of me in one way or another (n)

:hug:

:eek:

punto_matt

Banned
17-yearolds paying £710 for insurance for cars that are faster than mine. im really pissed off!

Yeah but hes driving an arosa. I think it will be a bit of bull about not being on his own policy. Its impossible to get your own insurance at 17 fully comp that cheap on what ever your driving.

mehstg

GPS Multijet 1.9 Orange
Yeah I know but my parents are still gonna act like I'm 14 and think I should be in bed at 10pm(n)

Bah, that's why you crash on a mate's floor in halls! - I spent most of my first year waking up in random places!!

mehstg

GPS Multijet 1.9 Orange
People who are going to Download this weekend :(

I couldn't think of anything I was jealous of until you mentioned that. Maybe the guy with the Masarati JFL was talking about....not coz of his car, but did you see his Missus...Bom Chicka Wah Wah :devil:

Last edited:

punto_matt

Banned
I would disagree with that lol. After sleeping in mine for 1 night never again.

Alright alright calm down grandma! I'll try it just for the sake of it one day lol...

Just found that my nephew has texted my contact list empty messages... he aint getting a ride in the gp when I get it now...:cool:

-DrEw-

Resident DJ
im jealous of whoever owns the brand new supercharged v8 range rover i was driving at work today!

ive slept in mine a few times, thought it was quite comfy lol

soap_dodger

Not gay, ecstatic!
I made my month's wages in a day, wish it was my shop!

People with clean houses and a nice TV, Puter and Gaming setup, can't wait to get mine sorted!

crinkle crunch

I'm jealous of people who don't live in a pokey little flat in the middle of a S**thole like I do. :cry::cry:

Jealous of homeowners in general. I had decided not to take out my student loan since 95% mortgages were aplenty. Then it all went horribly wrong!

TurboSei

People with healthy joints and good eyesight and also I want some clippy pedal things for my bike, my feet keep slipping and the new bike has spikey metal pedals that take chunks out of my ankles (n)