Whats made you jealous today.

Currently reading:
Whats made you jealous today.

To be honest I've not got a clue! She rang tonight and I feel all empty inside that I can't see her :( I just need a cuddle dammit - and a dang good passionate snog wouldn't go a miss either!

I swear the female species will be the end of me in one way or another (n)

:hug:

:eek:

17-yearolds paying £710 for insurance for cars that are faster than mine. im really pissed off!

Yeah but hes driving an arosa. I think it will be a bit of bull about not being on his own policy. Its impossible to get your own insurance at 17 fully comp that cheap on what ever your driving.

Yeah I know but my parents are still gonna act like I'm 14 and think I should be in bed at 10pm(n)

Bah, that's why you crash on a mate's floor in halls! - I spent most of my first year waking up in random places!!

People who are going to Download this weekend :(

I couldn't think of anything I was jealous of until you mentioned that. Maybe the guy with the Masarati JFL was talking about....not coz of his car, but did you see his Missus...Bom Chicka Wah Wah :devil:

Last edited:
I would disagree with that lol. After sleeping in mine for 1 night never again.

Alright alright calm down grandma! I'll try it just for the sake of it one day lol...

Just found that my nephew has texted my contact list empty messages... he aint getting a ride in the gp when I get it now...:cool:

I made my month's wages in a day, wish it was my shop!

People with clean houses and a nice TV, Puter and Gaming setup, can't wait to get mine sorted!

I'm jealous of people who don't live in a pokey little flat in the middle of a S**thole like I do. :cry::cry:

People with healthy joints and good eyesight and also I want some clippy pedal things for my bike, my feet keep slipping and the new bike has spikey metal pedals that take chunks out of my ankles (n)

Back