tooo many people.

those who have a car capable of 0-60 in less than 14.5secs

those who's car is capable of more than 95

those who have a job

those who have their own place

those with the ability to pay their own way

and the list goes on
I told you- don't be jealous!
I can tick all of the above, but then again I am not a teenager (far from it!)
So would I rather have a home and a car or 2, a wife,2 good kids, and money in the bank -
or my rumbustuous teenage years again?
No.
But everyone's different!
Enjoy life, but have a goal as well. That would be my advice.(y)

i thought you had a special lady friend:confused:

she's in South America for two months when she comes back she goes to her parrents (three hours away from here) instead of back here, and to be honest not sure the relationship can last long distance after this period of time appart :( it's already been strained to breaking point with her depression and home sickness. And I'm certainly no saint to live with sometimes :eek:

Since she's been away I've missed doing couple things but not her, which makes me feel guilty inside even though I've not done anything and i can't help the way I feel or don't feel. Occasionaly I do miss her but only breifly in passing thoughts :(

Hence being jealous of those people who are head over heals all loved up things are warm and glowly and good for them!

I live in my mum and dads house and pay very little board so show them respect by doing as im told (most of the time).

:yeahthat: i do as im told pretty much all of the time.... and help out where i can..... only problem i got is that i have a curfew of 11pm... and they havent yet let me bring partners home :rolleyes:

she's in South America for two months when she comes back she goes to her parrents (three hours away from here) instead of back here, and to be honest not sure the relationship can last long distance after this period of time appart :( it's already been strained to breaking point with her depression and home sickness. And I'm certainly no saint to live with sometimes :eek:

Since she's been away I've missed doing couple things but not her, which makes me feel guilty inside even though I've not done anything and i can't help the way I feel or don't feel. Occasionaly I do miss her but only breifly in passing thoughts :(

Hence being jealous of those people who are head over heals all loved up things are warm and glowly and good for them!

think you know what you need to do for both of your sakes. it'd be bad timing to meet your soulmate now because of this situation.:(

17-yearolds paying £710 for insurance for cars that are faster than mine. im really pissed off!

on their mum and dads insurance maybe?

seeing my gf walk along the road with my best pal, i said hi out my car window but just got a funny smirk. nice!

think you know what you need to do for both of your sakes. it'd be bad timing to meet your soulmate now because of this situation.:(

To be honest I've not got a clue! She rang tonight and I feel all empty inside that I can't see her :( I just need a cuddle dammit - and a dang good passionate snog wouldn't go a miss either!

I swear the female species will be the end of me in one way or another (n)

Back