What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

I was thinking my MPG was a bit low, turns out it's 42mpg, not too bad, not quite 60 though:(

Also noticed today that i'm doing nearly twice the millage a day than I though I would(n)

Still no luck finding a torque wrench rated to 280Lbsft (n) Everywhere i try say they have to order it in. need 1-2 WORKING days or longer:bang: being Friday doesn't help:p

Might try Kwickfit and ask if I can use their tools:p Bit of a long shot, maybe if business is quite?

The fact that my wife went to pick Babs up from Nursery and they told her
"we don't believe her/the children singing Bahh bahh black sheep is correct anymore" "we get the kids to sing Bahh Bahh Rainbow sheep because Black sheep is racist"
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm absolutely livid!
We bring her up to ignore color, and they are teaching the kids that "Black sheep" etc is different and wrong??

Complete joke, a stupid idea thought up by people who are not intelligent enough to believe in ethnically equality.

By being "politically correct" they are actually teaching the children there is differences.

Angry-Smiley1.jpg

Work, yet again.

Ran out of fuel on one of the tanks, only sign we are allowed is a really vague one saying 'selective availability on pumps', doesn't say what pumps or what grades etc. Meaning lots of people moaning.

Asked the duty manager if she could speak to the store manager to see if we could get any other signs to help customers, told nope not allowed. So said I would be sending all customer complaints her way...she didn't take too kindly to that :LOL:.

Also got a load of travelers near by, meaning lots of shop lifting. Not too fussed, Tesco can afford it, phoned the duty manager to tell her, when she came over to have a go at me, she told me that I should confront them. Yeah right!

Last time I dealt with travelers with the Police, there was 8 of us, 4 armed officers and 2 dog units...they can jog in if they think I'm going to do anything to stop them on my own!

Got a feeling I've got some kind of written warning coming my way.

Funny thing is, we just had a staff survey, one of the questions is 'do you feel valued by the store'...think you can all guess what I put!

Dull, grey, misty, rain, overcast and dark enough for see my lights on the floor and signs in front of me; only four out of eleven drivers had any lights on at all. Two had side lights, one only had one headlight on and the other had all his lights on but no concept of what a speed limit is.

Not really grumpy about that but it's day six of ten followed by three nights at work for me and I've hit the slump.

Just had to go and move my car now to save time tomorrow morning, or worse, save ****head here with the 206 coming out of their house late and in a rush and bumping into my Panda.

I'd left about four times as much space behind the Panda to leave enough room in front in case someone with a classic mini or a Cinq wanted to park in front, sod it, I'll just take up one and a half spaces the next time.

Don't know how they got it in, the Laguna hasn't been moved, can 206s crab sideways?

Attachments

• 2012-07-08 12.43.51.jpg
    2012-07-08 12.43.51.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • 2012-07-08 12.39.29.jpg
    2012-07-08 12.39.29.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
5 days of starting work at 0545 :(. My day off on Wednesday I'm going on duty...stupidly said I would start at 0700...still have to get up at 0500 to leave at 0600! Least with Tesco I can get out of bed at 0525, leave at 0535 and get there on time.

Back