What's made you grumpy today?

This chap...

SPS CAR REPAIRS
STONELEIGH ROAD CAR PARK B
(R/O 406 HIGH ROAD )
TOTTENHAM
London
N17 9JB

...bought a Weber service kit from me via eBay and sent it back because he was too thick to realise it was one kit and not a pair even though both were listed.

Issued a refund, relisted and resold the kit only to be contacted today buy the new buyer to tell me several parts from the kit were missing.

Avoid this company like the plague.

Thieving scum! :bang:

Exhaust on my Punto may need swapping sooner rather than later.. Seems like I now also have a minor leak between manicat and central pipe, as well as the one I've already got between the central pipe and rear silencer.
Currently looking at the CSC 4-2-1 decat, a Magnaflow 400 cell cat and a CSC rear silencer - roughly 700£ all in all. OE system can be had for roughly half.

Seeing my 1st gritter of the year....2 days after it actually snowed naturally. So that's the official start of what the owners of white cars know as the "brown times". Oddly they hadn't gritted until today.....as despite being used all week the car had been pretty clean.

Then to rub it in it started snowing as I was washing the car...

My OHs sense of humour.

A small operation she had last week has left her with a dressing on the side of her face and a black eye...delivery man comes today asks about it she tells him she got it by "burning the tea".

Much as it's nice she's comfortable joking about that bloke doesn't know me....or her...and apparently looked shocked which TBF you would!

My OHs sense of humour.

A small operation she had last week has left her with a dressing on the side of her face and a black eye...delivery man comes today asks about it she tells him she got it by "burning the tea".

Much as it's nice she's comfortable joking about that bloke doesn't know me....or her...and apparently looked shocked which TBF you would!

Give her another black eye and tell her not to say things like that again :tempt: ;):peace:

Just pulling your leg buddy ;) if I worked at your place I'ld stick up for ya - ild even go down the pub with you (y)........ Just not on your Xmas doo day as I'll be mixing drinks with your boss and flirting with the office girls and having a top night

We don't have any office girls at our company... :p

Back