What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

I haven't got just one grump I have two :mad:.

1) How come people can get into their cars and drive in the dark without having any lights on! It really is beyond me how they can do this (you would think the clocks inside the car would be a little hard to see and then say to yourself O lets put the lights on).

2) After a full cleaning session at the weekend parked the car up at work and within 20 minutes bird sh!t all over it really watery runny stuff! EWWW!

1) How come people can get into their cars and drive in the dark without having any lights on! It really is beyond me how they can do this (you would think the clocks inside the car would be a little hard to see and then say to yourself O lets put the lights on).

2) After a full cleaning session at the weekend parked the car up at work and within 20 minutes bird sh!t all over it really watery runny stuff! EWWW!

Thats sh×t that ;) lol

Re number 1, it's not excuse but a lot of instrument panels are constantly lit these days ;)

Expecting a visit from the Bailiffs(n)

Some slimy tw@t has registered his vehicle at my address, got up to badness & failed to show in court.

Couple of months back, got a letter for some unknown. Crossed through the name etc & sent back as "not known at this address".
A while later, I got another letter for the same person - from the same address (Brent magistrates). Again, crossed out the name & sent back. But this time, I sent an email to Brent Magistrates outlining my concerns.
A while later, another letter with a return address to a PO box. Google says it is London collection & compliance.
Sent them an email re my concerns.
THEN a letter from DVLA.
So now it's getting silly.

If someone has registered a vehicle at my address, how comes the reg docs haven't come through? (they've had AT LEAST 2 months!).
Sent email to DVLA, LCC AND Brent Magistrates.
DVLA replied - send letter back with covering letter explaining.
LCC said the matter has been handed over to bailiffs.
Brent magistrates have yet to reply.

Expecting a visit from the Bailiffs(n)

Some slimy tw@t has registered his vehicle at my address, got up to badness & failed to show in court.

Couple of months back, got a letter for some unknown. Crossed through the name etc & sent back as "not known at this address".
A while later, I got another letter for the same person - from the same address (Brent magistrates). Again, crossed out the name & sent back. But this time, I sent an email to Brent Magistrates outlining my concerns.
A while later, another letter with a return address to a PO box. Google says it is London collection & compliance.
Sent them an email re my concerns.
THEN a letter from DVLA.
So now it's getting silly.

If someone has registered a vehicle at my address, how comes the reg docs haven't come through? (they've had AT LEAST 2 months!).
Sent email to DVLA, LCC AND Brent Magistrates.
DVLA replied - send letter back with covering letter explaining.
LCC said the matter has been handed over to bailiffs.
Brent magistrates have yet to reply.

keep a note of who you are sending them too, only return letters once by crossing out then 2nd time return in a separate envelope stating that its the last free return and that future returns will have an admin fee added. Then starting charging £35 a return.

People who bought all the v power 3 weeks for lego toys...just refilled up after being forced into filling up with regular unleaded..37.1 mpg ouch that'll be 3mpg down on the worst I've ever had on v power then..and the worst tank of fuel since my battery going flat..

Just went outside to move the car at 4pm from round the back of my office onto the road in front and had a strange noise on one wheel. :confused:

Had a quick look round all 4, couldn't see anything amiss but was still making a noise like I was running over a plastic bottle.

Nipped into a garage (one of my clients) to get them to have a look, he came out, pulled something out of my tyre that looked like a metal shaving curled about 1" square, like this:

5595046-45124-metal-shaving-closeup-photo.jpg

:eek:

Wheel off, no air leaking, back on in 10 mins, no charge. :D

Dom

Just went outside to move the car at 4pm from round the back of my office onto the road in front and had a strange noise on one wheel. :confused:

Had a quick look round all 4, couldn't see anything amiss but was still making a noise like I was running over a plastic bottle.

Nipped into a garage (one of my clients) to get them to have a look, he came out, pulled something out of my tyre that looked like a metal shaving curled about 1" square, like this:

5595046-45124-metal-shaving-closeup-photo.jpg

:eek:

Wheel off, no air leaking, back on in 10 mins, no charge. :D

Dom

This could equally be in the What's Made Me Smile Today thread! ;)

Back