What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Was watching BBC news 24...ticker along the bottom actually said at one point "airports in Scotland closed leading to flights to London being cancelled"

Anyway further grumps come back to find next doors roof in my yard, also not heard from the vet yet. At least the weathers just breezy now..

Aye they did squeeze that in after a piece about the Thames barrier. Then they did have bloke standing on a beach in redcar so it got slightly better. One of those days I'm glad to be on a hillside up at 700ft..until the snow that's forecast to follow obviously.

My teams will be out in this tonight. Not good: won't let them go near risky coastal areas, the emergency services can deal with that.

Ok he's back after having spurs filed off his back teeth and its horrible like someones given him a bottle of vodka. He can't hop straight which would be funny in a YouTube video but very disconcerting if its your pet.

Don't think so he has food and hay but not interested in it right now. He might have but trying to leave him in peace as much as poss to sleep it off. He can just about hop now and he's had a drink.

if he's had a drink its good, but its also good to try and get them to eat, try small slice of banana

He's just inhaled an apple segment...not too bothered abiut his hay right now though. Gonna have to retrain him to use a bottle doesn't like the nozzle on it cos he thought the vet was trying to give him a drink when looking at his teeth.

Back