What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Last wednesday I found my ex partner dead in her home :( my poor son is going nuts trying to find her, keeps pointing at pictures saying "mumma". Everytime he hears a door or the toillete flush he runs to see if it's her. It's absolute torture for me :cry:

One way or another I can pretty much give him anything he wants, just not that :(

As dave says nothing to be said regarding this can help, teach me not to read the post before.

Hope with time you both can come to terms with it. Good luck and hang in there.

Last wednesday I found my ex partner dead in her home :( my poor son is going nuts trying to find her, keeps pointing at pictures saying "mumma". Everytime he hears a door or the toillete flush he runs to see if it's her. It's absolute torture for me :cry:

One way or another I can pretty much give him anything he wants, just not that :(

Whilst nothing will make it better, it will be a hard time for the both of you, but if you both stick together you will both find a way of coping with this, stay strong for your son as hard as it is. Keep your chin up it will only get better in the long run but at the start it always feels like it'll never get better. Been there minus the son thing I have no kids found my ex's brother dead in his flat a few years ago, that sort of thing haunts you for a long time!:hug:

:hug:

this ones for your lad.

this afternoon i went to the seaside Jaywick near clacton, there were a group of 4 kids 3 boys and a girl the oldest was max a small 13 i would say. They were playing in the sea with a blow up dingy no tether, no adult in sight, the girl in the group went back to one of the chalets near the beach so i reckon parent was in there probably drunk or even not there and down the pub.

circle is where adult may have been, square is where the dingy went out too. they didn't even have an oar just seaside spades

Capture.JPG

will people never learn :bang::bang:

asked a family member to sit in to wait for a rather expensive parcel to be delivered by parcel force to find they have gone home because they were 'bored' :bang:

now the delivery has been missed and I either have to £5 to have it re-delivered to another address or £12 to have it delivered tomorrow.
fgs.

Last edited:
asked a family member to sit in to wait for a rather expensive parcel to be delivered by parcel force to find they have gone home because they were 'bored' :bang:

now the delivery has been missed and I either have to £5 to have it re-delivered to another address or £12 to have it delivered tomorrow.
fgs.

Parcel Farse usually attempt a redelivery free? :confused:

Or call your depot and ask if they could nip back, or you can collect? :)

Dom

Back