What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Sitting at a very tight give way in a very built up area with cars left and right. Couldn't see a thing use my creep and peep to edge out a little and I get some arsehole in a Honda Civic giving me the V and shouting fcuk off to me.

I was like WTF! I kinda lost my temper and chased after him LOL (which I shouldn't have done).

What a fcuking prick some people.

Sorry guys had to get it off my chest!

Regards
Stephen
what's "creep and peep" cams on front bumper?

F***ing sick of next door bought the house in april not only are they still working on it...but they are the least considerate people I've had the misfortune to come across so starting work at 5am...just fired up their drill at 9:20 sure they'll be on with it till past 11 again, tomorrow I won't be able to have windows open cos they'll be having a fire for the 18th day in a row...seriously is there anything left to burn? My partner especially loves them considering she works night shift as an emergency call handler for the nhs.

ordered some Resus masks from amazon to keep handy in the car etc

arrived this morning while i was at work and they've tried to fob me off with a completely different item

this is what i ordered
W4453.jpg

and this is what they sent
W4455.jpg

complaint already lodged

F***ing sick of next door bought the house in april not only are they still working on it...but they are the least considerate people I've had the misfortune to come across so starting work at 5am...just fired up their drill at 9:20 sure they'll be on with it till past 11 again, tomorrow I won't be able to have windows open cos they'll be having a fire for the 18th day in a row...seriously is there anything left to burn? My partner especially loves them considering she works night shift as an emergency call handler for the nhs.

Get the council to monitor the noise for a while and to remind them of when noise is permitted.

Hopefully they will do the house up sell and go.

It's one advantage of living in snoozeville where I am the youngest person in the close, I'm the noisy one :eek:

Get the council to monitor the noise for a while and to remind them of when noise is permitted.

Hopefully they will do the house up sell and go.

It's one advantage of living in snoozeville where I am the youngest person in the close, I'm the noisy one :eek:

Tbf its more about not wanting to start crap with them...that and if there was a complaint it would be obvious it was us. They've got a month then an official complaint is going in.

ordered some Resus masks from amazon to keep handy in the car etc

arrived this morning while i was at work and they've tried to fob me off with a completely different item

this is what i ordered
W4453.jpg

and this is what they sent
W4455.jpg

complaint already lodged

bit of a difference there get a refund and pay the extra for the Laderal pocket masks much better quality and filtration comes in either hard or soft case... with gloves and a wipe

ADSCTEWB.jpg

And my Grump..... blooming cr@ppy flipping f'ing Grande punto Suspension top mounts.... wonder if the "original birth" ones are better sealed than the vauxhall / gp OEM offerings what the flip is wrong with a cartridge bearing (n)

Last edited:
Last wednesday I found my ex partner dead in her home :( my poor son is going nuts trying to find her, keeps pointing at pictures saying "mumma". Everytime he hears a door or the toillete flush he runs to see if it's her. It's absolute torture for me :cry:

One way or another I can pretty much give him anything he wants, just not that :(

Bsm friendly pedal layout on the the swift...not usually an issue but having driven it hard all weekend not being able to heel and toe has been boiling my p***. If I put the ball of my foot on the brake and try and use my heel on the throttle (which I did on my punto) I can't reach the throttle without moving my leg until its jammed against the steering column. Other way is just as bad with knee in the door. Hmm maybe time to get aluminium pedals...or just cope with it lol

Last wednesday I found my ex partner dead in her home :( my poor son is going nuts trying to find her, keeps pointing at pictures saying "mumma". Everytime he hears a door or the toillete flush he runs to see if it's her. It's absolute torture for me :cry:

One way or another I can pretty much give him anything he wants, just not that :(

sorry i cant say nothing that will help, felt all empty reading that :( :hug:

Back