What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

her indoors saying to me why don't you use my car instead of yours.

which translated as- my cars running like a bag of ****, has been for sometime, I haven't told you, it's now got worse and I'm worried its terminal.

yep you guessed it, the 306 is knackered, centre section of exhaust has snapped and I think the air intake to the turbo has split too.

so instead of record shopping today with MY birthday money, I'm parts shopping and fitting an exhaust... on the drive... as if it doesn't get done now she can't earn any money this week.

PMSL!! I'll look out for that sign when the mrs says that to me!

Ziggy

Decatted derv FTW :D

funny-manmohan-singh-prime-minister-very-pics-pictures-quotes-hindi.jpg

:(

while mitcar/convoy was all great! get on the m1 for my way home, between j29-28 i start loosing power i was like ok, normal as its going up hill sort off, nope got up the hill with my foot to the floor, yep misfiring and running on 3 cylinders instead of 4:cry:

it happens to the best of us, and especially when you least expect it!:(

while mitcar/convoy was all great! get on the m1 for my way home, between j29-28 i start loosing power i was like ok, normal as its going up hill sort off, nope got up the hill with my foot to the floor, yep misfiring and running on 3 cylinders instead of 4:cry:

it happens to the best of us, and especially when you least expect it!:(

Gutted mate:/

de-catted the pug, swore a lot got it back on the car, only to have broke the joint to the centre section and didnt have enough exhaust past left, so it has a slight blow.
at least it's better than listening to the bowels and growls of a diesel motor, it deafened me on Saturday going getting bits!

Not so much grumpy, it's the thought of having to change my oil today, used to get excited about doing this stuff, it's just the thought of under tray off, arch cover off before i even start sigh :(
Could do the other car in about 7mins.

so my car is a non runner at the moment, due to it broke down on sunday, so i asked this call out mechanic, to sort it he agreed to, so he said yesterday ill get the parts (tomorrow) which is today, my day off, i rang him at around 12ish, he said he'll be with me at around 4-5pm ok so i waited, no sign of him, so i rang him at around 6ish he says im just finishing a job as soon as im done ill be right with you, okay so i waited and waited, phoned him just now and i say "are you still coming out to fix the punto?" he says "no ive only just got in and its late" so i said "ok cancel the job" and he hanged up, while i respect its late, but for one wasting my entire day is one thing, but not bothering to inform me hes not coming that just takes the utter ****!:mad:

hes lost out on money not me, so im going scrappy tomorrow and get the parts myself and sort the issue on my car, this is why i dont like mechanics these days, always mess you about:bang:

last thing, it says he's 24 hours, 24 hours my backside!

Back