What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Not sold my Punto :cry:
My new car's paintwork is no where near as good :mad: and it's already bubbling up after just 2 weeks of owning it :mad: - warranty claim was rejected...

Not sold my Punto :cry:
My new car's paintwork is no where near as good :mad: and it's already bubbling up after just 2 weeks of owning it :mad: - warranty claim was rejected...

What is it? Also if its bubbling that quickly its had a quick bodge job to make it look pretty prior to sale. Was it dealer sale?

My grump the tax man taking all but 50 quid of the performance related part of my pay, so glad I worked my arse off all last month and did overtime so I could experience what my pay would be if I didn't pay tax.

There really are no incentives to work hard in this country, are there?! :-(

What is it? Also if its bubbling that quickly its had a quick bodge job to make it look pretty prior to sale. Was it dealer sale?

My grump the tax man taking all but 50 quid of the performance related part of my pay, so glad I worked my arse off all last month and did overtime so I could experience what my pay would be if I didn't pay tax.

The car in question is a Brand New Citreon DS3 1.6 Turbo :mad:. It would have been the Punto Abarth but I couldn't get insured:cry:

The car in question is a Brand New Citreon DS3 1.6 Turbo :mad:. It would have been the Punto Abarth but I couldn't get insured:cry:

And how exactly are they saying you caused the paint on a brand new car to bubble in 2 weeks? I'd round to another dealer for a second opinion or on the phone to citroen uk cos it's not like you've had it long enough for the dreaded wear and tear!

I get a phone call late this morning offering me a nightshift at a warehouse, I spend part of the afternoon searching for size 12 safety boots (I have to provide my own) and a hi-vis vest , just for good measure I get work gloves too as if they're too tight to provide the rest....

The other part of the afternoon is taken up with shopping with mum (impossible to alter shopping routines for the over 70's :shrug:) then running into town to register with the agency to start work tonight.

I get to the agency only to be told not needed for tonight and will ring when there's another vacancy.

£45 quid down on PPE and no shift, plus i had to cancel plans tonight as well :(

Hopefully will get some work out of this fingers crossed. :)

Dropped my iPhone onto the concrete slabs in the garden last night, first time ive properly dropped it, and it shattered the back glass even though it landed screen down:confused: not complaining though! Luckily its cheap and easy to change and only have it for another month anyway.:p

Got my final payment statement for the Bravo from FGA, as well as £375 they are going to take £295 for administration fees in the same month to transfer the car to my name??
How on earth can it cost that much????
Log book is in my name? Even if it wasn't then the DVLA would transfer it for £20?? :mad:

Got my final payment statement for the Bravo from FGA, as well as £375 they are going to take £295 for administration fees in the same month to transfer the car to my name??
How on earth can it cost that much????
Log book is in my name? Even if it wasn't then the DVLA would transfer it for £20?? :mad:

A lisence to print money :(

Why do people think it is safe to cross the road on speedhumps. They think they are unmarked zebra crossings and when you point out the fact that these speedhumps are not zebra crossings you get a mouthful. :mad:

I am having a pretty bad day in general. Ordered a bacon sandwich with tomato sauce for my lunch and the bacon was raw! Asked for a refund and for the secobd time today I get a mouthful! Its not my fault you cant cook bacon ffs :banghead:

Yesterday's grump, I've borrowed a very nice Winnebago for the month, so I ditched the landy and headed to the site. I coulnd't get ho****er to work, then the habitation electrics decided to trip the solinoid (reset switch is faulty so I can't re-energise the solinoid and can't find solinoid to bypass / short the terminals). So I was left in a field with no facilities - couldn't even flush the loo (it's elecricc), no lights, nothing would work. Nearest place for mobile signal is a few minutes drive away - tried to ring for help with it, and had to leave a voicemail.

So I was in a very luxurious motorhome with less facilities than I have when I use my landrover :(

Got stuck in traffic due to floods yesterday. So my normal 10 mile commute took an hour longer and was double it's usual length, no biggy but it finished off my tank of fuel off so figured I'd get some after work. However now driven into work and realised I haven't brought my wallet so I have a car thats on fumes to travel back home in through rush hour to get my wallet so I can then drive the 5 miles to the petrol station...could be a long evening.

Got stuck in traffic due to floods yesterday. So my normal 10 mile commute took an hour longer and was double it's usual length, no biggy but it finished off my tank of fuel off so figured I'd get some after work. However now driven into work and realised I haven't brought my wallet so I have a car thats on fumes to travel back home in through rush hour to get my wallet so I can then drive the 5 miles to the petrol station...could be a long evening.

You want one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRUE-UTIL...618?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2580b8c0f2

Dom

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back