What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Errrrrr I'm a foreigner......

What happens if other countries do the same? No Brits able to drive in France or anywhere else in the world? :ROFLMAO:

To be honest, if it meant teenagers like myself could get cheaper car insurance, then id *bleeping* love for it to happen. Use Bus... why not. (y) Then people may take an interest in learning the country's language to be able to have a conversation with a bus driver. (example)

:hug: :hug: Someone ran into the back of my landy last week :cry: it's cracked the rear door frame in two places, but my excess and NCB isn't worth the claim (n) I asked the guy for cash but he said on your bike place a claim or feck orf :cry:

You need to get something brighter ;)

It must have been going at some pace to damage the Landy :eek: You don't need to worry about your NCB or excess if it's clear cut, it's his insurers you deal with, not yours. Or go accident management - they will sue him directly and it's up to him then if he wants it to be passed onto his insurers or pay out himself (y)

To be honest, if it meant teenagers like myself could get cheaper car insurance, then id *bleeping* love for it to happen. Use Bus... why not. (y) Then people may take an interest in learning the country's language to be able to have a conversation with a bus driver. (example)

pmsl your insurance will go up, because they will have to get the money people like maxi wont be paying no more back from some where

Narrow minded uneducated ****wit.

pmsl your insurance will go up, because they will have to get the money people like maxi wont be paying no more back from some where

The insurance is going up because of foreigners not being insured, never tried to offend Maxi.

Narrow minded uneducated ****wit.

Do you wish for a game of Polo on ones horses? :rolleyes:

The insurance is going up because of foreigners not being insured, never tried to offend Maxi.

What are you talking about? You act as if no english people drive around uninsured. They are the main culprits you bellend. Along with all the stupid little ENGLISH chavs that go around stealing cars. "Foreigners" are the minority. Using this term you are branding every single person that enters this country with the same brush. A lot of "foreigners" are english speaking. Take it they shouldnt be allowed to drive either? :rolleyes: Use your little brain before you go spouting ****.

And Polo? Horses? Dont play it and dont own any horses so, stop trying to jump on a joke that Jack made when you know sweet FA.

foreigners who are not insured are already banned from our roads :rolleyes:

lets not bother replying to this guy no more people. we will just be wasting our time, he just needs to live a little and get out into the real world a bit more.
he will only end up making you swear, and thats against forum rules ;)

That was a temptation, and the mood I was in a possibility, but my sensible head arrived just in time.

Cast block and alloy box. The box I need, the block I don't.

Hit things with a big hammer and the bellhousing would crack, the block would be intact.

Soaked in Plus gas today, twice, there is at least 1mm of gap now. Just waiting for the Plus gas to soak into the dowels.

Cheers

SPD

:slayer: yay for the sensible head arriving in time! ;)

It must have been going at some pace to damage the Landy :eek: You don't need to worry about your NCB or excess if it's clear cut, it's his insurers you deal with, not yours. Or go accident management - they will sue him directly and it's up to him then if he wants it to be passed onto his insurers or pay out himself (y)

The traffic on a dual cariageway came to a sudden standstill - landy stopped awesomely quick (gotta love 14" discs all round) however the 17.5t truck behind me found his horn long before his brakes! If I hadn't been there he'd have stopped an inch further along, so wasn't a massive shunt but enough to bust the already rusty door frame :cry: Only details I've got are his number plate - I didn't think to get the comapny name etc.

I'm not going to worry about it for now - I'll weld the frame and replace the door another time.

foreigners who are not insured are already banned from our roads :rolleyes:

lets not bother replying to this guy no more people. we will just be wasting our time, he just needs to live a little and get out into the real world a bit more.
he will only end up making you swear, and thats against forum rules ;)

Too true... I'm too young to know any better. (n)

So I was pulled over at the side of the road earlier today on a pretty narrow part of the road. Just stopped to fill up my windscreen washers, next thing I know a massive BMW comes absolutely flying down the road at about 70-80, not even bothering to slow down, he then clips my wing mirror as he went past. Then he got out, I was thinking he was going to apologise but he started having a go at me for being there! I was raging to say the least.

The traffic on a dual cariageway came to a sudden standstill - landy stopped awesomely quick (gotta love 14" discs all round) however the 17.5t truck behind me found his horn long before his brakes! If I hadn't been there he'd have stopped an inch further along, so wasn't a massive shunt but enough to bust the already rusty door frame :cry: Only details I've got are his number plate - I didn't think to get the comapny name etc.

I'm not going to worry about it for now - I'll weld the frame and replace the door another time.

i had a lorry attack me the other day, he was pulled up next to a junction with his indicator on i was driving up the road junctioned to the road he was on, i stopped and was waiting to go when i realised he was starting to reverse round a left had corner and hadn't seen me so i let him know im there with a toot on the horn, next thing i know hes floored it in reverse and is trying to crush me so i reverse as well thank good there was no one behind me and when i could drove up the side of him and off all the time he is beeping his horn and when he noticed i got past him came after me

thank god my little 1.2 8v can out accelerate a lorry

i just keep thinking what if there was something behind me, punto sandwich

can someone please tell me if i was in the wrong at any point?

I bet there are more British drivers without insurance, what about 17 year old boys (and girls...mostly males) driving around like cocks? That doesn't effect insurance costs at all does it...

My grump...was on duty last two nights and it was really quiet...guess its a good thing in a way, but gets rather boring...looking forward to next week though, should be a busy one.

Back