What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

The end of red dead redemption...

I don't want to spend the rest of my time doing side missions with a guy who sounds like a whiny american teenager off Xbox live...move it you nag!...omg this horse is like sooo gay...

Went to my friends memorial party, i ended up driving a couple people, which was 45 mins away to get there a while before everyone else we were meeting and then when we went side there was about 12 people and they left after 5 minutes then we got kicked out because of some weird policy they have which i dont understand.

And drove past a petrol station, in need of petrol, that was 114.9, here its 120.9, but it was shut and fuel light came on as i got home.

Went to my friends memorial party, i ended up driving a couple people, which was 45 mins away to get there a while before everyone else we were meeting and then when we went side there was about 12 people and they left after 5 minutes then we got kicked out because of some weird policy they have which i dont understand.

And drove past a petrol station, in need of petrol, that was 114.9, here its 120.9, but it was shut and fuel light came on as i got home.

114.9? Good to see its getting cheaper again, I have been getting it for 116.9 for the past week.

I bottled it at my own party :/

Had a bbq with 14 or so mates and was drinking beer all night then I got challenged to do a strawpedo with a litre of wkd. I did it and it hit me 30 mins later. I ended up laying on my bed, stomach in absolute agony then all my mates went to wakey (town). I wasn't even smashed, just my belly was sooo bloated. ****.

I bottled it at my own party :/

Had a bbq with 14 or so mates and was drinking beer all night then I got challenged to do a strawpedo with a litre of wkd. I did it and it hit me 30 mins later. I ended up laying on my bed, stomach in absolute agony then all my mates went to wakey (town). I wasn't even smashed, just my belly was sooo bloated. ****.

Fail!

Always have birthday celebrations somewhere else! Last year I went to the pub got hammered got lift home opened door and vommed excessively :)

Fail!

Always have birthday celebrations somewhere else! Last year I went to the pub got hammered got lift home opened door and vommed excessively :)

It's not really a fail and remember when you're only just turning 18 half of your friends can't go out with you.

Don't worry at my 18th party I got excessively drunk and then on top of that one of my friends decided it'd be funny to feed me about 6 shots worth of vodka. I spent 2 hours asleep on the grass :D

It's not really a fail and remember when you're only just turning 18 half of your friends can't go out with you.

Don't worry at my 18th party I got excessively drunk and then on top of that one of my friends decided it'd be funny to feed me about 6 shots worth of vodka. I spent 2 hours asleep on the grass :D

My 18th me and a mate did a bucks Fizz challenge:p We drank 10 bottles between us didn't feel the slightest bit drunk!

That stuff is lame! normally 3 pints of beer and I am out of it! Haha.

no sleep after last night and that day went to a small local festival with alot of vodka then i find there selling 3 cans of strongbow for a fiver was a good day but the grump was no sleep and i can sleep now coz i have college tommrow and cant mess my sleeping pattern up oh dear

Back