What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

All you have to do is put your car in your mums name throw some purple paint over it then come on here 24/7 telling everyone how hard you are and how much you can drink etc....

I think ill pass to much effort plus i need to get ready for a good ol weekend drinking session and maybe a couple of spliffs for the come down

that reminds me need to go get 4 crates of beer thats how much it takes me these days:rolleyes:

I think ill pass to much effort plus i need to get ready for a good ol weekend drinking session and maybe a couple of spliffs for the come down

that reminds me need to go get 4 crates of beer thats how much it takes me these days:rolleyes:

Lol I seriously didnt cotton on to the Rolf imitation until the end of the post. I was thinking "wow your a big headed little c*nt"

Top marks(y)

what can i say :p

more serious note im really not like that lol

Lol Carl never realised that there are certain things you cannot admit to doing on the internet without sounding like a tw@t.

Even if you did do something epic sometimes there is just no way to post it on a forum without 90% of the people reading it thinking "what a c*nt"

:p

Back