What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Friend arriving to stay the night: rung to say that a book found in Cambridge library has delayed him; by three hours. Supper ruining...

Not a happy bunny :mad:

Be lucky you have a job Lolz!

My grump - Nan goes in to have the cancer removed from her voice box on Friday, I was hoping it hadn't spread. :(

My uncle has gone for a body scan about an hour ago, he's had a lump under his arm for 12 months and done nothing, he's got 5 kids ffs :mad: Why didn't he think of them? :mad:

Woman came into work today, she's had her washer back for repair 4 TIMES! and she wants a replacement or refund (fair enough) but the White Goods engineer says no, why waste man hours repairing it for the 5th time, when we could give her a replacement which could end the problem, and if there is nothing wrong with the "old" one, we can re-sell it! :rolleyes: So I have to go over her head now, which makes me look like the b!tch. I'm sure she is entitled to ask for a replacement seeing as it's the 4th time? :confused:
bhf never repair replace or refund every time

FFS!!!!

tv keeps saying poor signal so sound goes for a bit and picture gets wierd.

Trying to sort the laptop out with songs o my mam can work out what she wants on her ipod.
Trying to put the songs from data stick to laptop and it wont read data stick, says i need to connect to net. Put the dongle in and it wont connect :bang::bang::mad:

I'm trying my damn hardest not to quit my job at the moment. :(

not too chuffed with work either, got a gruelling long stop tomorrow and already had one on monday :(

work was crap 10 and a half hours of crap

:yeahthat: What a rubbish day :cry: Suppliers cocked a order full of important stuff up so we didn't get a lot of urgent stuff and lots of (understandably) angry people. Rude customers. Drug addicts. Doctor's cocking things up. And to top it all off, after a 12 hour shift I was dead on my feet, just about falling asleep standing up and........I lost my bleedin' locker key :cry: Duty manager had to boot the door in for me :eek:

When are you switching over? Our signal went fluffy sometimes just before the switch, had to keep retuning :bang:

2011 apparently.

But analogue gone slightly fuzzy also.

Only way of watching BBC 1&2 is analogue at the mo.

mine went like that, tried the box out my bedroom on same antenna an tv an was fine, then livingroom one died completly couldnt get no signal on any chanel, so took it back an got new one as i only got it at christmas

It working ok now?

Freeview through my desktop PC in my room is ok, but that use a silly little stand alone arial.

Back