What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

in a few years i might not be able to walk properly or even at all....

so im having an operation (n)
Oh Josh :hug: Hope it all works out OK for you :)
Bit graphic but got my ***** stuck in my zip on my work trousers when I made the mistake of going to the toilet half asleep (just got out of bed and slung my work cloths on) T-shirt was inside out too lol. Proper theres something about mary style :ROFLMAO: cut into the skin and everything :cry:
:ROFLMAO: Ouch :eek:

Our office has got the air-con set to arctic again - it's warmer outside than in here!!

There's a really nice red porsche 911 (i think) parked outside my window right in my line of view. I can tell it's taunting me....

I need a cure for the bf's snoring, that's not a baseball bat, smothering by pillow, or anything else I might get locked up for.....

Be lucky you have a job Lolz!

My grump - Nan goes in to have the cancer removed from her voice box on Friday, I was hoping it hadn't spread. :(

My uncle has gone for a body scan about an hour ago, he's had a lump under his arm for 12 months and done nothing, he's got 5 kids ffs :mad: Why didn't he think of them? :mad:

Woman came into work today, she's had her washer back for repair 4 TIMES! and she wants a replacement or refund (fair enough) but the White Goods engineer says no, why waste man hours repairing it for the 5th time, when we could give her a replacement which could end the problem, and if there is nothing wrong with the "old" one, we can re-sell it! :rolleyes: So I have to go over her head now, which makes me look like the b!tch. I'm sure she is entitled to ask for a replacement seeing as it's the 4th time? :confused:

Back