What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

contacted a breaker on ebay no wonder no one buys from him
hiya yes have all items, y joint washer splitter part under bonnet call it a tenner, bolts and nuts from one side, tenner, window winder arm with circlip again call it a tenner, so all in parts posted and delivered to your door £30. is from a 2000 w reg 1.2 so should be same. thanks.

Jesus.

That the Y joint with none return value built in? It clogged? Get another from halfrauds (y) about £2.50 new :)

One on Stilo went.

I had some numpty on eBay today message back to me. I asked about Stilo alarm they are selling, asked if it has instructions and wiring kit.

Got a reply "Hi, it has no instructions but is easy to fit, are you interested in the item then?" I mean WTF, I wouldn't have waisted my time messaging him if I wasn't interested in it lol

Last edited:
people i work with..... ring the down south office...

good afternoon.... (firstly its 8.50am in the morning :rolleyes:)...

i tried explaining that the email that they sent regarding equipment needing to go out via carrier will not get delivered to just a road name then the town :rolleyes:

oh well it should i got..... then i told her that its because it went on our actual delivery wagon which knows where the site is......

it just annoys me that there so stupid :mad:

Gutted. It one of the propper Stilo ones?

My Stilo came with 2 cable ties on each one :p Not something I usually do but the previous owner must have been paranoid :rolleyes:

yup.

Todays grump is:

I was parked outside work for about 15mins after id nipped out. As i came out to come home theres a big white stripe down the side of it. so some b*****d has scraped something down the side of the car. Am not impressed ad all.

Also one of the side strips on the door is coming off.

Not my day today

Back