What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

You can do playlists aswell?
I know. But I rarely use them. I prefer to just go - artists - pick an artist then if I want some DnB just go to genre really fast on ipod. Especially when I'm driving I would prefere something really easy. not having to scroll through loads of artists.

I can get it for £5.99 but takes 7-10 days. (n) Bloody Hong Kong

Edit: had £6 in Paypal left over so went and got it. Not like i'll be driving it soon anyway lol

Last edited:
Found out that my headunit only allows AUX input if you have the specific cable.
I don't like the iPod connectivity because you have to scroll through the artists on the headunit and that is no way at all easy compared to the simplistic way of using an iPod. Worth it for £6?

Yep, worth every penny!

I know. But I rarely use them. I prefer to just go - artists - pick an artist then if I want some DnB just go to genre really fast on ipod. Especially when I'm driving I would prefere something really easy. not having to scroll through loads of artists.

I can get it for £5.99 but takes 7-10 days. (n) Bloody Hong Kong

Edit: had £6 in Paypal left over so went and got it. Not like i'll be driving it soon anyway lol

I got one and never looked back.

Bung it in the bottom and turn iPod volumn to '0' so iPod's amp isn't using any power and the battery lasts forever :)

Now got iPod compatable HU but like you say is a pain to scroll through. Only use HU compatability when playing my 5 star playlist through random.

Not happy today, first week with two days off for about 2 months and the weather has been ****e, been raining since i woke up this morning :mad:

will be 2 yrs in November.... after that, will be my longest relationship ever.... just can't help feeling all *sigh* about it though.....

id say congratulations (y):)

all my previous has ended because one cheated.. and one couldnt see me anymore because of "work" :rolleyes:

ive taking a step back though and seen the person thats been stood in the corner for the last year :eek:

my grump.....

nothing :)

contacted a breaker on ebay no wonder no one buys from him
hiya yes have all items, y joint washer splitter part under bonnet call it a tenner, bolts and nuts from one side, tenner, window winder arm with circlip again call it a tenner, so all in parts posted and delivered to your door £30. is from a 2000 w reg 1.2 so should be same. thanks.

Back