whats made you annoyed / sad today

Currently reading:
whats made you annoyed / sad today

As a follow on from my previous comment, I cleaned the bonnet of the footprints and uncovered another shallow dent next to the earlier, unexplained one. This was after noticing the deep scratches on the roof from the same "incident". Sometimes I really, REALLY hate living where I do :(

Ouch, sounds nasty. Have to say though you're a lot calmer than I would have been if someone had done that to my car. there'd been a long ranting thread in the pub detailing how I'd render them helpless and drop them in a field near stampeding cows. Not sure I could actually let them be killed but I'd certainly go for the psychological torture aspect :)

Hope RGZ is easily fixed

Not quite sure if my annoyed/sad should be in here or the opposite thread as I'm finally feeling healthy again. Picked up a bug from somewhere that meant much vomiting last night and starvation today just in case. I've just managed to keep a beef and tomato cup-a-soup down so hopefully that means it's over with :)

Harper said:
Ouch, sounds nasty. Have to say though you're a lot calmer than I would have been if someone had done that to my car. there'd been a long ranting thread in the pub detailing how I'd render them helpless and drop them in a field near stampeding cows. Not sure I could actually let them be killed but I'd certainly go for the psychological torture aspect :)

Hope RGZ is easily fixed

Not quite sure if my annoyed/sad should be in here or the opposite thread as I'm finally feeling healthy again. Picked up a bug from somewhere that meant much vomiting last night and starvation today just in case. I've just managed to keep a beef and tomato cup-a-soup down so hopefully that means it's over with :)

So much has happened to that poor car in the past year or so in terms of vandalism, I'm kind of numb to it now, so I guess that explains my approach to how I deal with it :( I love that car, despite the issues I've had over the years but I know it's time to move on - the ad will be getting put back up in the next few days...

Hope you're feeling better though Katie, have felt under the weather myself the past few weeks though it's more cold related than anything else. Sneezing fits at work and a general feeling of tiredness aren't making a pleasurable working environment beyond the usual crap I have to deal with :laugh:

It took over 40 minutes to travel less than 0.5 mile and escape Dyce tonight :banghead::banghead: Serves me right for having an appointment back home for 6.30 pm on a Monday night

not sounding good their Martyn

forgotten my memorable word for internet banking, if anyone knows "what's your favourite drink" please let me know lol

richard33dees said:
yes it's alcohol related, cider in particular. Pretty sure it's a brand or flavour.

Stella Cidre at all??

jatkinson said:
Andy i think you just should stop driveing all the faults and misshapps your haveing , I think you be better off on the bus lol

F Off James, the bus is bloody expencive.
Last time I had to use the bus to get to work & back was 3years ago & that was about £25 a week.

Back