whats made you annoyed / sad today

Currently reading:
whats made you annoyed / sad today

Andi_F said:
Busses round here are a joke, esp at weekends.
And the £25 was 3 years ago, so prices will have no doubt rocketed.

A quick check of the stagecoach website says your service ain't too shabby. Monday to Saturday it's twice an hour and even on a Sunday you have a bus every hour. Some villages in Aberdeenshire can only dream of that sort of service - hell the only bus that takes me within 2 miles of my work has one service every couple of hours and only Monday to Friday.

Cost-wise ain't too bad either. You can get a 4-week ticket for £76 which is £19 a week and therefore cheaper than 3 years ago. That adds up to only £988 a year which has to be much cheaper than running a car - your insurance alone must be quite high thanks to your driving history. Include road tax, maintenance costs and the high price of fuel and it's gonna add up to a fair whack of money.

but it is your money and your choice how to spend it :)

i'm so tempted to have a long rant in here about the past few days, the fact someone i thought was supposed to be a close friend just turned really two faced and nasty, the fact i seem to have lost all my friends slowly as life moves on.... the fact there's one person i really want to be with this new year but there's complications... meaning it can't happen, the same complications that have made it impossible to see her for over a month that only seem to apply to me, not that she seems that bothered anyway, regardless, i'm sat here alone contemplating where the hell i go from here to get a fresh start in '13

tis a bugger Mark, I thought I was at a dead end at the end of 2011. changing many of the things i do has got me through 2012 and looking forward to 2013, am sure you'll find your route to happiness in 2013

Woken by a cal from Tesco at ten to seven this morning. After a first foot from my mums neighbour (who co-incidentally has a friend living a floor down from us) I got to bed at about 3.30 this morning and fell asleep at about four.

Shower of shites!

Warning - this post may be a tad on the grumpy side.

And is it any ****ing wonder when you see a sign like this on a car in front of you

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j436/k_crosley/****wit_zps365a6b6b.jpg

Why the hell would you have that sign? And you clearly weren't asleep as you were able to note when the lights turned green and move off along with the rest of the traffic. I can only guess it was a failed attempt at humour in the same vein of the Baby on Board being a veiled caution sign but really just a stupid boast about being able to procreate.

Well news to all the idiots out there with those sort of signs on their cars, you're not funny and your ability to have sex is not new or cutting edge - ffs even chav's can do it so it's really nothing to show off about. Oh and you're not a Princess, or a Playboy bunny and taxis need a licence therefore a yellow diamond sign proclaiming you belong to dad does not make you one

When I finally take over the world any car found with one of those signs on them will be instantly impounded and crushed and the owner exiled to France and made to drive basic french cars

OOOOOOKKKKK katie *Note to self, katies PMT is start of month, do nothing to upset*

As for annoying, bloody Liana driver pulling out and not seeing me...

Lewis, Lewis, Lewis, *shakes head in disappointment*

How very naive of you. Surely you've been here long enough now to know I'm always grumpy and it's never a good idea to upset me ;p

Back to work tomorrow :( Work itself is ok but the idea of having to get up early again is not - I don't think I've been up before 10 am once this holiday :D

Martyn said:
Another bereavment in the family. Sadly these are getting to be a wee bitty too regular at the moment!

sorry to hear mate :( weirdly, these things seem to happen in spates, i've had 5 family member deaths in relatively quick succession over the past few years, as have friends. Mystery of life :(

Martyn said:
Another bereavment in the family. Sadly these are getting to be a wee bitty too regular at the moment!

Sorry to hear that bud, I'm off to ma grans funeral tomorrow, think the weather has a big part to play in things this time of year

Martyn said:
Thanks guys,

My uncle hadn't been well for a good while unfortunately. Last time I saw him was at my grans funeral last summer. He really didn't look too good back then.

All the best for tomorrow mate.

Cheers, gona be strange as rarely see some of the people that will be there

Back