whats made you annoyed / sad today

Currently reading:
whats made you annoyed / sad today

Haha funny you should say that, i AM actually in Glenrothes / Kirkcaldy from Wednesday to Monday WITH the van, which is unusual lol

All its needin is someone with a power washer, as it doesn't fit thru the drive thru washers, and its too long to fit in the jet wash ones too :(

msb89 said:
Haha funny you should say that, i AM actually in Glenrothes / Kirkcaldy from Wednesday to Monday WITH the van, which is unusual lol

All its needin is someone with a power washer, as it doesn't fit thru the drive thru washers, and its too long to fit in the jet wash ones too :(

Well speak very nicley to Venters & he might just wash the van for you.

realised that when offshore i DO actually have to work.....occationally haha

Town centre absolutely pinned today, damn near took a half hour to get from one end to the other of Union Street :(

Harper said:
Blimey, they really do provide everything out there on them rigs don't they - even rentboys :D
And im the goddamn best rent boy anyone has ever seen!! YEEEHHAAAAAAA

After a rather spirited drive from Auchenblae over the Cairn o Mount and on out to Blackburn I noticed I was fast heading into the red so stopped at a fuel station once I got back into Aberdeen - fifty sodding quid :(

Harper said:
After a rather spirited drive from Auchenblae over the Cairn o Mount and on out to Blackburn I noticed I was fast heading into the red so stopped at a fuel station once I got back into Aberdeen - fifty sodding quid :(

Av just stuck 70 in the polo an it'll be 90 in the X tomorrow :dizzy2: But having a lapse of concentration I grabbed the handle on the fire and burnt my hand, fk it's sore!

Being kept awake until the wee small hous by the inconsiderate ****s upstairs.

Then, being woken before my 7am alarm by the same ****s.

Apparently they've planned a party for tonight. Well, I say apparently but the bitch was downstairs telling me the other day. I'm not going to be here, obviously, but I've clean forgotten to tell my little brother who in all probability will just phone the cops.

Let the eviction process begin

Works van passed its MOT today!

Yeh, normally this would be in the "what made you smile" bit, but i was prodding my boss for a new van, and now have no ammunition :sad:

looks like im just gonna have to crash it.......

Back