whats made you annoyed / sad today

Currently reading:
whats made you annoyed / sad today

So, a cyclist is hit by a lorry on Anderson drive yesterday, & was unfortunately killed. Also completely shut the main arterial road for hours.

Today, a woman was hit by a lorry on King ST, taken to hospital, and the road remained shut all day.

There is a reoccurring theme here - WE NEED THE F$^%ING BYPASS!!!!!!

msb89 said:
So, a cyclist is hit by a lorry on Anderson drive yesterday, & was unfortunately killed. Also completely shut the main arterial road for hours.

Today, a woman was hit by a lorry on King ST, taken to hospital, and the road remained shut all day.

:( I do sometimes wonder where all that road tax and fuel duty goes...

msb89 said:

I saw the pic of the cyclist in yesterdays P&J. Have to admit my heart stopped for a second...saw the bike and straight away thought it was my mate. He'd have cycled past the scene maybe 10-20 minutes before the fatality.

muppet42 said:
:( I do sometimes wonder where all that road tax and fuel duty goes...

Whilst I wonder the same thing too in general I don't in the case of the Aberdeen bypass (or Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route to give it it's grandiose name) as that's not been the problem. Instead we've had to put up with a fecking nimby who no longer even lives up here wasting taxpayers money and court time on pointless appeals meaning something that should have been almost finished is not even started :banghead::banghead::banghead:

****ing car insurance..... told them i want to end my policy due to car breaking they put me through to claims without saying and its now ****ing logged.. ******s.

told them i dont want to claim ect but no.... ****ing raging.

jatkinson said:
no .. showing Early signs of it .. doing the same my old one did .. might just send it off to a mate to fix ... or carry on with with to it dose rr

Poor build quality then.
Although saying that I've heard of 2nd generation PS3s suffering from YLOD (Yellow Light of Death). I count myself lucky, that my 1st generation 60GB hasn't let me down, since I bought it back in 2007 brand new.

not poor build quality. its the burning of ecu paste and the large airbubbles that can be created in it that cause overheating and inevitably the rrod.

new paste will sort them out 9times out of 10

Back