Styling What to get

Currently reading:
Styling What to get

As some may know I have recently had some damage to my rear bumper which is currently getting fixed, however once this is fixed I plan on buying some accessories I've been looking at the fiat website and seen the chrome things for the boot, mirrors and the kick plates, was wondering if anyone has used these or what they think.

Also I haven't been able to find a good website yet which sell fiat accessories or car accessories in general apart from Halfords but never really liked there stuff.

Again thanks to those for the warm welcome and also the advice recently regarding the bumper incident.

Lol, yeah I was looking at parking sensors, I think I'm just going to be more careful, the basics seem like a good idea.

well the bumper is pre marked on the back ;)

does your car come with a spare wheel and jack or a can of goo and a pump if its the latter first thing i would be hunting for would be a jack and correct wheel and tyre........

other ideas to think about

sat nav

First aid kit

life hammer

warning triangle

high vis vest

spare bulb kit

dogging blanket

fire extinguisher

map book

boot tidy

snow socks (yes its not snowed much this year but most places are selling them off cheap now)

folding shovel

tyre pressure gauge and pump (gauges on pumps are usually inaccurate

car cleaning stuff (glass cleaner especially as its rather imperative to see where your going)

small wind up torch

yes it wont make your car look bling but been a new driver statisitcly your more likely to be involved in an accident so having the right stuff might make all the difference.. Not only that but if stopped by the police for a random check you look very responsible ;)

As some may know I have recently had some damage to my rear bumper which is currently getting fixed, however once this is fixed I plan on buying some accessories I've been looking at the fiat website and seen the chrome things for the boot, mirrors and the kick plates, was wondering if anyone has used these or what they think.

Also I haven't been able to find a good website yet which sell fiat accessories or car accessories in general apart from Halfords but never really liked there stuff.

Again thanks to those for the warm welcome and also the advice recently regarding the bumper incident.

get yourself down to tesco for....."free eye test" just to be that bit safer....

Back