Styling what mods should i do to my car?

Currently reading:
Styling what mods should i do to my car?

tumblr_mgqezgcHgB1qdufe2o1_1280.jpg

Hi i'm new as well, thought id quickly ask, does it not leave holes on the back badge?, as i have just got my first car too (1.2 2006) :D

i have been going a bit crazy with fitting lights, i have:

Under car L.E.D Strips X4 (£20 for all, includes wireless remote, and lots of colors and settings)

Two 30cm blue L.E.D Strips in the boot, with a toggle switch (with a carbon fiber cover) connected.

30cm blue L.E.D Strips , Passenger and Driver foot well lights (connected to center console light, so they fade on and off :D )

30cm strips are £1.00 off amazon, and so was the switch

Was thinking of painting the current wheels black?! (picture below not my car, but same wheels)

1350338756_436152030_1-Fiat-Punto-15inch-original-rims-with-tyres-Summerstrand.jpg

Did I imagine seeing your car in the for sale section!? :eek:

I'm afraid you didn't imagine! As I'll be going to uni in september where I won't have a car for years, I thought I might as well really enjoy driving before I go. I love my grande punto but it turns out I can get insurance on a 1.6 astra for very slightly cheaper than this! Managed to win a lovely example so just need to sell my car to fund the new one!

Hi i'm new as well, thought id quickly ask, does it not leave holes on the back badge?, as i have just got my first car too (1.2 2006) :D

i have been going a bit crazy with fitting lights, i have:

Under car L.E.D Strips X4 (£20 for all, includes wireless remote, and lots of colors and settings)

Two 30cm blue L.E.D Strips in the boot, with a toggle switch (with a carbon fiber cover) connected.

30cm blue L.E.D Strips , Passenger and Driver foot well lights (connected to center console light, so they fade on and off :D )

30cm strips are £1.00 off amazon, and so was the switch

Was thinking of painting the current wheels black?! (picture below not my car, but same wheels)

1350338756_436152030_1-Fiat-Punto-15inch-original-rims-with-tyres-Summerstrand.jpg

Hi, welcome to the forum. As much as I appreciate you asking me for advice, why not start your own thread! That way every one can see it easier and then you can continue your progress on it (instead of mine :p sorry :eek: )

I'm afraid you didn't imagine! As I'll be going to uni in september where I won't have a car for years, I thought I might as well really enjoy driving before I go. I love my grande punto but it turns out I can get insurance on a 1.6 astra for very slightly cheaper than this! Managed to win a lovely example so just need to sell my car to fund the new one!

Hi, welcome to the forum. As much as I appreciate you asking me for advice, why not start your own thread! That way every one can see it easier and then you can continue your progress on it (instead of mine :p sorry :eek: )

yeah ok sorry :)

So guys, I am no longer a punto driver, but an astra driver!

312406_10151245480696918_345206975_n.jpg

45486_585544894792996_1616494915_n.jpg

405981_10151245480826918_1479386129_n.jpg

Got it cheap as it's been scrapped down the drivers side and requires need door, wing and some scuffs repainting but other than that she's lovely and I absolutely love driving it!
I loved my grande punto and will never forget it but I thought it was time to upgrade! Plus the insurance on my astra is £11 cheaper ;)

Just wanted to say thanks to every one on the forum, you've all been very friendly and helpful and will be sure to pop back every now and then to see how everyone is getting on!

All the best,

Lovely GP mate I'm sure it will be well remembered and good luck with the astra its a very tidy looking motor you have picked up :) you could start a thread in the non fiat members section :D

Jordan.

Thanks Jordan! Yours is also a very nice example, very clean :) orange was always my favourite on the GP.
Honestly I didn't even know they had a 'non fiat' section, I think I will start a thread there :D

Prefer it to the Grande Punto, built a lot better, but as you said each to their own. Thanks :) I definitely will when I find time
Here don't mind any of that talk, sure look at all the sh*t people say about Fiat - especially Puntos! The Astra is a great car, looks the business and has loads of kit and comfort as well as being built great so well wear and all the best with it :)

PS: My missus has a red 2009 GTC so I concur!

Here don't mind any of that talk, sure look at all the sh*t people say about Fiat - especially Puntos! The Astra is a great car, looks the business and has loads of kit and comfort as well as being built great so well wear and all the best with it :)

PS: My missus has a red 2009 GTC so I concur!

I do love my Punto, it's highly underrated! Fantastic car for the price you are paying! It never let me down but I couldn't argue with the price I payed for the Astra.
Thanks a lot :)

Back